[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hard magnus bugged

ElGusanitoElGusanito
Reactions: 820
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
so I fixed the pprooblem xD

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aren't you supposed to get 10% out of the area and 1% inside it?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    Taking 10% damage inside Magnus barrier and potion only healing 10% inside the barrier and doing only 10% of your damage inside the barrier (in short, the game not recognizing you inside the barrier) is caused by corrupted memory your MapleStory is using, so restart your computer.

If you are using window 8 or 10, you may need to do a full shutdown to clear out your memory since normal restart/shutdown can save the corrupted memory causing this issue (due to hybrid hibernation).
    Google "window 8 full shutdown" or "window 10 full shutdown"

Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1435194-Damage-Glitch-Hard-Magnus
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited October 2016
    Rexaar
    Rexaar said:

Taking 10% damage inside Magnus barrier and potion only healing 10% inside the barrier and doing only 10% of your damage inside the barrier (in short, the game not recognizing you inside the barrier) is caused by corrupted memory your MapleStory is using, so restart your computer.

If you are using window 8 or 10, you may need to do a full shutdown to clear out your memory since normal restart/shutdown can save the corrupted memory causing this issue (due to hybrid hibernation).
    Google "window 8 full shutdown" or "window 10 full shutdown"

Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1435194-Damage-Glitch-Hard-Magnus
    Thanks, I actually did that and it worked, I realized I was getting dmg on normal magnus as well so I restarted and tested it there and all worked correctly after restarting, this is weird tho since I was not doing anything irregular than what I usually do when im on comp which is just go to the maple forum, listen to one piece theories on youtube and play the game and well be on Skype lol
    but yeah, it fixed when I restarted my comp, and yes I use window 10
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    ElGusanito

Thanks, I actually did that and it worked, I realized I was getting dmg on normal magnus as well so I restarted and tested it there and all worked correctly after restarting, this is weird tho since I was not doing anything irregular than what I usually do when im on comp which is just go to the maple forum, listen to one piece theories on youtube and play the game and well be on Skype lol
    You don't need to do anything irregular for this memory corruption to happen.
    I have a laptop that I run literally nothing other than Maple on, and it still gets this every now and then.
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

ElGusanito

You don't need to do anything irregular for this memory corruption to happen.
    I have a laptop that I run literally nothing other than Maple on, and it still gets this every now and then.

I c, good to know