[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning player here and one question...

XionicomadXionicomad
Reactions: 820
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I notice I missed the realm transfer event to the new reboot server (QQ) and now Scania (as well as many other servers) are now ghost towns. But when logging in I noticed an "change location" tab on the screen. Can I apply for a transfer or how does that work?

Is there anyway for me to transfer my old character to the new server? Kinda don't wanna abandon my Dark Knight. Had him since 2005, but I really do want to play on a populated server again. Be nice to see maple story populated again.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    There was never any "realm transfer" to Reboot.
    Everyone playing there started from scratch, many of them leaving behind well-established characters in other worlds.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Everyone playing there started from scratch, many of them leaving behind well-established characters in other worlds.
    Really? Well then I misunderstood. Thanks for clarification.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Xionicomad

AKradian
    AKradian said:

in case you're wondering, the "change location" button is for changing the arrangement of your characters on the character select
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

Xionicomad

AKradian
    AKradian said:

in case you're wondering, the "change location" button is for changing the arrangement of your characters on the character select
    Oh okay. Got ya.

I have to admit, I feel like a kid again. Going into a brand new world from scratch. Starting at the same point as everyone else. Meeting new people and even have one returning with me.

I have too many memories of this game. I can't express how happy I am to see a bunch of people coming together to this server for a new adventure. Also mind the cheesy wording I chose. But honestly I think this game deserves that much in the very least.