[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change into any class.

TimidTimid
Reactions: 1,320
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can we have an option to change any class please?
Too much for me to delete and redo the character.
I dont mind paying nx for it.

Maybe it can a tradable coin/ticket some sort that let you change into any class. And, only obtainable through gach/marvel. Unless, that mess things up. Maybe to certain classes then.

OT: I remember there was a glitch (?) that some ppl turned into phantom. It got patched because thats not suppose to happen. I dont remember too well why it happen though. xD

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Buy a level 150 character card?
  • Bahamut_XBahamut_X
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited October 2016
    Not likely, unless you happen to be running with an explorer.

Job advancement coin during certain events or saving up meso to change between branches. If you also stock up enough coins for either Silent Crusade or Root Abyss, you don't have to worry too much about changing classes with the mastery books either.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    No one else has a problem starting up new characters from scratch. I certainly didn't have an issue walking away from my 212 Shade for an Evan that's now 205, outside of needing psoks to move some stuff over.