[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Oh nexon,you....ugh.

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
not only NOT only did they mess up BASIC time zones so the event happened HOURS before new years for me. for me it was at like 7PM. but when it IS new years(happy new years BTW.) the store is bugged and i cnt buy anything! i came on when it was like 10 minutes or so after midnight to see what there was,it says stuff is available but i cant buy ANY of it! so it appears they not only messed up time zones,but didnt even fully correct the event for when it IS new years! edit:ah,apologize. they want the event to be at the same time for everyone -.- for me the events at 3AM! would it hurt for this limited quantity per person event to JUST be on every time zones new year and not new year at California,making the event HOURS off of other places with CET being at jan 1st at SEVEN PM
CorruptedPhoenix

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    What made you think they'd correct the event? And to EST at that?

All they posted was "[Update] We are aware of an issue where the special shop has opened early and during a different time than what was originally posted below. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    Which basically means "You missed it? Too bad."
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

What made you think they'd correct the event? And to EST at that?

All they posted was "[Update] We are aware of an issue where the special shop has opened early and during a different time than what was originally posted below. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    Which basically means "You missed it? Too bad."

like everyone would think to go on MS for the new years midnight event at 7PM -.-' i would at least like a single XP card for an event where i could buy 5 triple XP cards being five hours off....
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Honestly...I was only allowed to buy two items then it just wouldn't let me buy anymore...but this event...ehhh.
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Nexon pulling a classic!
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    eh, nothing that great in it anyway, if you werent around for last years then it's not that bad and if you were then you still miss out on nothing.
  • RagonDiconRagonDicon
    Reactions: 340
    edited January 2017
    Catooolooo

eh, nothing that great in it anyway, if you werent around for last years then it's not that bad and if you were then you still miss out on nothing.
    3x exp for 30 minutes sounds pretty damn good to me..
  • ShinghanDDShinghanDD
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017

LEt's flood the forums! Omg nexon please fix this!
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Yup. Nexon'd
  • DarkTearzDarkTearz
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    ffs....if the secret shop is suppose to be available for 1 hour then make it available....don't just make it available for people who enter prior to the damn event wtf....bs Nexon....always has been and always will be
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    If you entered it before the shop was up you're not allowed to enter it again. At least that's how it is for me.
    It's cool guys. It's Nexon. We should be used to this.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited January 2017
    Albinorock

If you entered it before the shop was up you're not allowed to enter it again. At least that's how it is for me.
    It's cool guys. It's Nexon. We should be used to this.
    true,true...even so even if it was at the right time,they wanted it to be at the same time for everyone. for me the event was at 3AM and they didn't even bother fixing it. so people were up at 3 in the morning to see thy couldn't get XP cards
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited January 2017
    Surprised this thread didn't get sent to Rants and Raves.

Ah well, can't get all of them.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited January 2017
    Huh. forgot that was even a section on the forum.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    Yeah you got Nexon'ed.

I tried to buy stuff too but it didn't work out.

You aren't the only one :l
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    lol I knew it opened utc time, but went to the event map anyway at midnight pst just in case. I think a lot of people there were unaware that Nexon goofed, and everyone was so sure it was gonna open at midnight pst like Nexon said.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    it was very inconvenient..