[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nodestone Nerf?

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Anyone have additional info on this? Putting in a ticket did nothing they just dismissed me.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    JushiroNet

Anyone have additional info on this? Putting in a ticket did nothing they just dismissed me.
    there's nothing wrong with the node drop rates, it's all rng.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I realize that specific characters are still getting normal node rates so you will think it's not bugged but here's what's happening to me:

For days I was able to farm and reliably obtain 50 nodes per hour. I have hours and hours of samples of this.

Now I can only obtain 2 nodes per hour. This is not just "BAD LUCK"
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @JushiroNet , my buddy who also has very high drop rate, has complained that every day "for the first hour" he gets practically no nodestones, and afterwards it returns to his normal rate.
    He wasn't clear about what he means by "first hour" - whether it's the first hour of his farming, or first hour after reset, or first hour after midnight PST.

Something is definitely odd with these things. But then, Maple drops were always odd. I remember back in the days of farming Pieces of Time, you could luck out and get one every ten minutes, or you could farm for an hour and get none. Some people had methods of finding their "lucky channel" for the day.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I'm also getting less V boxes and everything else, not just nodes.

Support is awful so my character may be bugged forever.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    The problem ended up being that I was not the party leader. It may or may not also be that you must be the creator of the party.

There's some bug going on with drop rate and parties.
  • PigggyPigggy
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    I think it's all base on luck