[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Combine the CS of more lonely characters!

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are certain classes of characters in the game who are very much alone when it comes to the cash shop. Some characters are alone or have only one other sharing the cs with them. I would like to see some of these characters either become part of one of the other larger groups or combine some of the smaller ones. Kinesis, Beast Tamer, and Zero don't share with anyone else at this point. The Sengoku and Flora only have two each. Nova finally has three, but still could be combined with others. I have items in my cash shops that I would like to share with these classes and only can do it when there is an open event. Please consider joining some of the lonely cash shop characters together!!!
darik

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    But logically why? The classes are separated by race essentially. You'd have to wait for new class releases within the same race. Arbitrarily lumping races together because "cash shop is lonely" seems like a lot of effort for no real reason.
    Who would be included where and why. Chances are the classes you personally want to share CS wouldn't even be combined.

It'd make more sense, and be more realistic, to ask for more frequent cash shop transfer events or opening up the race restrictions entirely.
    Fuhreak
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »
    But logically why? The classes are separated by race essentially. You'd have to wait for new class releases within the same race. Arbitrarily lumping races together because "cash shop is lonely" seems like a lot of effort for no real reason.
    Who would be included where and why. Chances are the classes you personally want to share CS wouldn't even be combined.

It'd make more sense, and be more realistic, to ask for more frequent cash shop transfer events or opening up the race restrictions entirely.

We all know they'll probably never remove the restrictions on shared cash storage. Though at this point I'd wager that if they did, people would still complain for one reason or another.
    FuhreakDnaman101
  • HHG1HHG1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    HHG1 wrote: »

We all know they'll probably never remove the restrictions on shared cash storage. Though at this point I'd wager that if they did, people would still complain for one reason or another.

Coming soon! Cash Shop Transfer Coupon (1) - 3,000 NX
    But yeah if all CS inventories were shared some people with maxed out inventories might run into problems. I forget what the cap for cash shop is nowadays.
    And I assume Nexon would start making a lot more things unable to put into cash shop as a result, Dark Lords items for example.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    Well in the past Duel Blade, Jett and Cannoneer were all in separate cash shops. They were added to explorer cash shop group. What I am asking them to do is not out of the question. Also I don't care how they combine them as long as they do. I have FIVE perm tele rocks and would like all my characters to have access to one of them. Cash shop transfer events that happen more often would be nice also, but that is only a temporary solution. I'm just tossing the idea out into the world and seeing if it sticks!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    The thing with dual blade and cannoneer though, is that they were basically explorers in all but intro sequence and class-specific quests even at their outset, so it made sense that they'd end up lumped together with their respective explorer branches; jett makes some scant amount of sense as well, given that you're dumped in nautilus harbor after the intro mess. I don't know how you'd justifiably stick beast tamer, zero or kinesis anywhere.

Just for the record, I'm 100% behind the idea of doing away with the class-group restrictions on cash storage, seeing as it's nothing more than a means to incentivize spending more money on nx to basically buy the same crap numerous times. It's seedy as hell and classless.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Well in the past Duel Blade, Jett and Cannoneer were all in separate cash shops. They were added to explorer cash shop group.

Those are logical. They are explorers. DB and Cannoneer are included in the open advancement with other explorers. Of course they'd share cash shop.
    I'm not against the suggestion since it's better than nothing I guess, but it doesn't seem likely to go through unless there is a clear logical reason for just combining certain classes over other solutions. It wouldn't be a satisfactory solution for everyone either, depending on the combination. People would still want more cash transfer events or want the restrictions gone entirely.
    And if they suddenly decide to come out with more classes within kinesis' race for example, then it would make even less sense for kinesis to stay combined with other "lonely" classes.

The only possible combo I can see in the future would be Beast Tamer + Ho Young. But I've seen arguments against that as well.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2019
    The only class I really wish shared a CS at the moment is BT...due to it being non-KMS it kinda gets the short end of the stick with having other classes to share a CS. You could just throw it in with the Sengoku classes as they are also non-KMS...or explorers for being the most general.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    The only class I really wish shared a CS at the moment is BT...due to it being non-KMS it kinda gets the short end of the stick with having other classes to share a CS. You could just throw it in with the Sengoku classes as they are also non-KMS...or explorers for being the most general.

Exactly!