[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

marvel machine

MoshikoCohenMoshikoCohen
Reactions: 105
edited November 2019 in General Chat
extend the time of marvel machine ,
why dont you give us chance to buy more ,
you open the marvel machine for one weak and we cannot Enough in the time,
extend it please.
WONDERGUY

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Marvel Machine will probably come back in a few months.
    Save up money so that you can buy as much as you like in the 10 days it's active.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    Nah
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    My suggestion: Stop spending money on marvel machine seriously, not until they fix the main problems this game has(2 pc meta, lag, disconnections, hackers) should u spend money on it
    WONDERGUY
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2019
    darik wrote: »
    My suggestion: Stop spending money on marvel machine seriously, not until they fix the main problems this game has(2 pc meta, lag, disconnections, hackers) should u spend money on it

Frenzy Totem will solve 2 PC meta
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited November 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

solve nothing but nexon bills
    Frenzy Totem was the most broken p2w gamble item nexon ever made (maybe 2nd now cus BoD not removed yet )
    i cant see how item that priced at 2-3k $+ spendings (with chance to get it ....) its better then buying 2 brand new powerfull laptops
    but oh well that gamble adiction to get pixel thing its strong

fury totem can fix 2pc meta but still needs some adjustments
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    Increasing global base spawn rates to the levels of current kishin would solve 2 pc meta. Anything less is a bandage on a sucking chest wound.
    Pride
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

first frenzy isnt on marvel machine, second, it would fix it could be obtained via mesos or reward points for larger duration, more quantity and for less reward points, best thing would be to give decent kishin or something like that too
    WONDERGUYPrideDnaman101