[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Electronic Hearts Issues

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited November 2019 in General Chat
It makes no sense how these rings are only usable on Futuroids and not the other androids. It makes no sense how these hearts only work with that type of android and it doesn't state that the heart only powers Futuroids. I hope that in future, these hearts can be just be universal and be used on other androids. Right now this heart is useless because there is no way of obtaining any more Futuroids. Speaking to Gaga with the necessary pieces doesn't work.
testll8806
  1. Should Electronic Hearts be universal?4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2019
    Futuroids sometimes come out of other chance events such as philosopher books and marvel. I have a number of futuroid coupons sitting unopened on my account. Idk if gachapon has them or not. If you keep checking the AH you may be able to purchase one.
    testll8806
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2019
    Do you guys think
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Futuroids sometimes come out of other chance events such as philosopher books and marvel. I have a number of futuroid coupons sitting unopened on my account. Idk if gachapon has them or not. If you keep checking the AH you may be able to purchase one.

It would still be nice if these hearts were universal and were usable on any android. It is still a bother that the heart doesn't state its restrictions and you have to actually do "research."
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2019
    So are you interested in obtaining more futuroids? I ask because there are people "me" who have many coupons, hearts and futuroids. I don't use them because there are better hearts out there and I like having a shop built in. If your in Aurora I can place some for sale in the AH. Check around and you will find people who have them. I understand your issue with the hearts only being for a certain android but this is not just the futuroids that are exclusive like that. The wonderoids and some other event androids are like that too.