[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

False ban Daffiehunter and others

MysteryMystery
Reactions: 1,345
edited November 2019 in General Chat
I was so pleased to see a maple announcement about false bans and issues with ban appeals.
My friend Daffiehunter got perma banned recently for being afk in vanishing town while she was preparing dinner for herself.
All of her appeals hit a dead end and she was told not to send in anymore tickets as that would result in even harsher punishment.
I am sincerely hoping this post means her account will be reinstated soon, as she is a long time legit player with great respect for the ToS.
I hope to see her ingame again soon as she deserves and i thank you in advance for this new development in improving customer service!

Comments

• EmpiursEmpiurs
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2019
    Daffiehunter and us are all from Broa originally.
    She's one of our KingdomHeroes guildies.
    We all go way back and we know she's legit player , so we were very surprised to hear about her perma ban.
    The notice gives us the feeling justice will be done soon.
    and Daffie will be returned to the game asap :)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    These forums are not the place to post ban appeals.
This discussion has been closed.