[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Login Server Maintenance 11/21/19

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,735
Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited November 2019 in Announcements
Hello Maplers!
We are currently going through a Login Server Maintenance. It is planning to take about 15 minutes, ending around 6:35 PM PST (It already started.)

There is no service loss from this maintenance. You may disconnect when you attempt to change character in-game.

Issue being addressed:
- Disconnection upon new character creation, including Tera Burning character.

Thank you.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    edited November 2019
    Is there a slated fix for character creation simply not working if you haven't changed your PIC in a while?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Is there a slated fix for character creation simply not working if you haven't changed your PIC in a while?

Yeah. I really hope they plan on fixing it soon. Its rather annoying...even to just make a name mule for my Hoyoung.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    edited November 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Yeah. I really hope they plan on fixing it soon. Its rather annoying...even to just make a name mule for my Hoyoung.

Apparently it's happening today in ~2.5 hours