[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Login Server Maintenance 11/21/19

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited November 2019 in Announcements
Hello Maplers!
We are currently going through a Login Server Maintenance. It is planning to take about 15 minutes, ending around 6:35 PM PST (It already started.)

There is no service loss from this maintenance. You may disconnect when you attempt to change character in-game.

Issue being addressed:
- Disconnection upon new character creation, including Tera Burning character.

Thank you.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    Is there a slated fix for character creation simply not working if you haven't changed your PIC in a while?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Is there a slated fix for character creation simply not working if you haven't changed your PIC in a while?

Yeah. I really hope they plan on fixing it soon. Its rather annoying...even to just make a name mule for my Hoyoung.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Yeah. I really hope they plan on fixing it soon. Its rather annoying...even to just make a name mule for my Hoyoung.

Apparently it's happening today in ~2.5 hours