[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This product cannot be installed

DarkPanda24DarkPanda24
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
click download after few mins it show this product cannot be installed

anyone help me with this issue

thanks

Comments

• MetroTheREDMetroTheRED
    edited November 2019
    I'm having the same issue and the solutions Nexon support are giving me don't work either.
  • DeliciousMallowsDeliciousMallows
    Reactions: 240
    edited November 2019
    I, too, am having the same issue.
    I've tried everything from deleting all my Nexon files, the installer, restarting my pc, running the client as admin etc. Nothing is working. I can't even redownload maple now because of this error. Please fix, Nexon
  • MedicMedic
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2019
    Did a clean reboot and repair, still cannot update the game.
    edited November 2019
    Medic wrote: »
    Did a clean reboot and repair, still cannot update the game.
    Yep. I have tried everything. Still nothing.
  • SwiftstriderSwiftstrider
    i have tried everything too nothing is working i have went into the coding and changing game fines it seems i don't have it working i have download it into a different folder and all it seems its not working at all
    really.png
    edited November 2019
    Mines not even downloading. It's bugged as if it was still patching even though I deleted the Nexon file. This is a serious issue, Nexon.
    edited November 2019
    Anyone found a solution yet? It has been 24 hours now.
  • ElicsoulElicsoul
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2019
    5 days already without an effective solution
  • MedicMedic
    edited November 2019
    Been about 5 days for me too. Nothing from nexon.
    edited November 2019
    I cannot play the game right now. Simple as that. Thousands of OCE and SEA players cannot either and nothing is being done.
    It is the "This product cannot be installed" issue. The issue when you go to update, or even re-download/install the game, and goes to about 200 mb/15.9 gb, resets itself and then does it again. When it hits around 100mb (where the install percentage/number stays the entire time), the error pops up as mentioned in the latter. A re-installation or patch repair does not fix it, but instead repeats the process with the same outcome.
    5 - 6 days in and nothing has changed. No updates and all the solutions you have given us have not worked at all. I have literally wiped stuff off my computer that may totally be unrelated to Nexon Launcher and MapleStory files. I have restarted my computer multiple times. I ran the program as administrator. I have done a clean reboot and file check and to no avail. Please. Fix. This.
    It's extremely disappointing that you're focusing on a character creation bug over an issue that makes your game literally unplayable altogether. There are about 5 -6 tickets with multiple comments of people having the same issue on this forum.

Thank you.
  • LuzLuz
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited November 2019
    It's just nexon being nexon you shoulda get used to it by now tbh lol
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2019
    SEA players

SEA players do not use GMS, they should use MapleSEA instead. Please review the region limitations, if you're in the regions listed for MapleSEA, use that version instead.

However for everyone else, there was a notification posted at the top of the support website on Friday with instructions on how you should format any ticket and supply information to Nexon.
    More information will be posted when the information is available.
    edited November 2019
    This is so silly. Just fix it already! Please. I'm missing out on all the sales...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    This is so silly. Just fix it already! Please. I'm missing out on all the sales...
    Did you read what Neo posted?
    Neospector wrote: »
    SEA players

SEA players do not use GMS, they should use MapleSEA instead. Please review the region limitations, if you're in the regions listed for MapleSEA, use that version instead.

However for everyone else, there was a notification posted at the top of the support website on Friday with instructions on how you should format any ticket and supply information to Nexon.
    More information will be posted when the information is available.

The whole region is blocked from connecting to gms due to having their own service. So if you're trying to connect from there, it isn't going to work
    edited November 2019
    Im not from SEA. I've stated before that i'm from OCE region so GMS is my main server. I know what he is saying, but it doesn't do much. They can state and claim all they want but I will believe them when they actually bother to fix it.
    edited November 2019
    Still. No. Update.
    Help.
  • MedicMedic
    edited November 2019
    I cannot play the game right now. Simple as that. Thousands of OCE and SEA players cannot either and nothing is being done.
    It is the "This product cannot be installed" issue. The issue when you go to update, or even re-download/install the game, and goes to about 200 mb/15.9 gb, resets itself and then does it again. When it hits around 100mb (where the install percentage/number stays the entire time), the error pops up as mentioned in the latter. A re-installation or patch repair does not fix it, but instead repeats the process with the same outcome.
    5 - 6 days in and nothing has changed. No updates and all the solutions you have given us have not worked at all. I have literally wiped stuff off my computer that may totally be unrelated to Nexon Launcher and MapleStory files. I have restarted my computer multiple times. I ran the program as administrator. I have done a clean reboot and file check and to no avail. Please. Fix. This.
    It's extremely disappointing that you're focusing on a character creation bug over an issue that makes your game literally unplayable altogether. There are about 5 -6 tickets with multiple comments of people having the same issue on this forum.

Thank you.

Yep exactly the same problem. I have put in a ticket also. To be honest all the invo they want seems like they think its our computers, but its all from there end where the problem is. We miss out on all events and they are just going to take time in fixing this. THATS EVEN IF THEY BOTHER TO FIX IT.
    edited November 2019
    Medic wrote: »

Thank you.

Yep exactly the same problem. I have put in a ticket also. To be honest all the invo they want seems like they think its our computers, but its all from there end where the problem is. We miss out on all events and they are just going to take time in fixing this. THATS EVEN IF THEY BOTHER TO FIX IT.

Yep! Exactly. I even wiped one of my old laptops completely (windows reset) and tried to re-download maple on it. Still no success. It's definitely something on their end.
  • donny165donny165
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2019
    Is there a fix to the problem already? It's already 10 days in after the burning event and I'm still not able to play due to unable to update error... Please provide an answer or fix, nexon

Kind regards.
  • MeepMeep00MeepMeep00
    Reactions: 100
    Facing the same issue here. I'm from OCE too and haven't been able to update or download MS since the update last week. Tried to copy the game files from steam and that hasn't worked either. After multiple emails going back and forth with Nexon support it sounds like they've given up too.