[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deleting a TeraBurn Character

ShwompShwomp
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
If I delete a Teraburning character that I claimed the boxes on already. Can I make a new one and still get those boxes?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Shwomp wrote: »
    If I delete a Teraburning character that I claimed the boxes on already. Can I make a new one and still get those boxes?

If you mean the -lvl 200 stuff like the CRA, Snail, etc, yes. If you mean anything +lvl 200 (Extreme Breakthrough), no.
  • VinnykidddVinnykiddd
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2019
    So what you're saying is as long as a sub lvl 200 Character is deleted another can be made and the class specific rewards can still be received.
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited November 2019
    Vinnykiddd wrote: »
    So what you're saying is as long as a sub lvl 200 Character is deleted another can be made and the class specific rewards can still be received.

Yes, the boxes are given for the Tera burning. So when you reactivate the burning on a new character it reissues the boxes. Breakthru however, does not work that way as it's account wide so those will not be reissued if received.