[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove the limitation of 1 account at once logged

GraptharrGraptharr
Reactions: 610
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Don't make me spend money getting multiple computers for you. thats money i coudl be spending on you
Mikulover

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    Graptharr wrote: »
    Don't make me spend money getting multiple computers for you. thats money i coudl be spending on you

This is an amazing suggestion nexon should really consider, people would partly stop complaining about one of the biggest issues this game has, the 2 pc meta, as long as ur comp can handle 2 games, it will be fixed.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    darik wrote: »
    This is an amazing suggestion nexon should really consider, people would partly stop complaining about one of the biggest issues this game has, the 2 pc meta, as long as ur comp can handle 2 games, it will be fixed.

That's not a solution. In absolutely no way is this a solution to any problems.
    Dnaman101
  • darikdarik
    edited November 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

That's not a solution. In absolutely no way is this a solution to any problems.

Its not the best solution but its better than what we have now, thats for sure. In fact this seems easier to implement that what other people suggest since there are already programmes that allow u to have 2 games at once, the only thing is that u can get banned, delete that restriction and u can play 2 games at once.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    It's no better than what we have now, because it's still limiting who can take advantage of a kanna mule.

You people think so narrowly, you only think of ways to take the current meta and apply it as-is to everyone. I've seen maybe two people other than myself who wants the global base spawn rate increased to the levels that kishin causes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    It's no better than what we have now, because it's still limiting who can take advantage of a kanna mule.

You people think so narrowly, you only think of ways to take the current meta and apply it as-is to everyone. I've seen maybe two people other than myself who wants the global base spawn rate increased to the levels that kishin causes.

Everybody wants the base spawn rate raised (especially people with Frenzies that would stack with it).
    But it's quite clear Nexon would never do that, supposedly because the servers couldn't handle it.
    darik
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited November 2019
    remove frenzy/furry totem & kanna kish skill & add normal spawn back
    problem fixed

but someone want monetize from it so it wont happened (also multiclient will be abused by hackers even more when is legit )
  • darikdarik
    edited November 2019

We all want that my guy, we all suggested that long time ago, but it seems harder to apply than other changes which is why other people suggest other solutions ;)
  • darikdarik
    edited November 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    remove frenzy/furry totem & kanna kish skill & add normal spawn back
    problem fixed

but someone want monetize from it so it wont happened (also multiclient will be abused by hackers even more when is legit )

Yeh but if u think of how hackers can take advantagw of stuff u implement that results in not implementing anything at all
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited November 2019
    yea but thats how GMS stays alive as it is
    we are geting "punished" because hackers yes but also more secured from biger disasters (we cant trade NX/cubes/pets like KMS )
    also events like sugar time will be more open to abuse

we win something ( good on paper) but in reality we will lose alot
    so yea other then normal(increased) same spawn rate for all without any boosters i dont see any working solution

that fury totem and kish are there to mitigate p2w greed by nexon from frenzy and the continuously decrease players base because of p2w/cheaters/bugs

spawn wasnt such a problem untill nerf ("bug") and invention of frenzy totem....
    and its funny how last year same lie story
    when kish got nerfed ( started as bug) from 70->50% and got locked/sinked away to be like intended thing (frenzy must be superior)