[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rates for tier up pots are got changed?

VoiceInAVoidVoiceInAVoid
Reactions: 370
edited November 2019 in General Chat
as the title says something does not work the same as before the last update.

the average with red cubes was for me 25~45 cubes for unique to leg pot from epic,
but now I did spend 85 red cubes in 1 row and couldn't get even one tier up.

this is the 2nd time I did spend over 50 red cubes since the update and can't get even one tier up,
so anyone knows something?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited November 2019

the average with red cubes was for me 25~45 cubes for unique to leg pot from epic,

this is the 2nd time I did spend over 50 red cubes since the update and can't get even one tier up,

Yes, there was super ultra secret meeting at nexon hq, where they unanimously voted to slip certain ghost patch through.

No, cube was always super RNG. It doesn't even have explicit success rate like starforce. If it usually took u average of 25-45 red cubes to get unique or leg from epic, then ur luck is pretty much slightly above average. Unofficial KMS tier up rate, with red cube, is roughly 1.4%. My advice, only cube during dmt
    darikDnaman101Vinsane
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited November 2019
    Nexon'd
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Yes, there was super ultra secret meeting at nexon hq, where they unanimously voted to slip certain ghost patch through.

No, cube was always super RNG. It doesn't even have explicit success rate like starforce. If it usually took u average of 25-45 red cubes to get unique or leg from epic, then ur luck is pretty much slightly above average. Unofficial KMS tier up rate, with red cube, is roughly 1.4%. My advice, only cube during dmt

*chuckles*
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2019
    Muat be lack of luck, i just cubed with 2,4 b with the cube sales and got 3 legendary 3 unique and decent stats