[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Login Screen Animation

MayetalaMayetala
Reactions: 1,520
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Preeeeeeeeetty sure this isn't supposed to happen:

login-screen.png

The login screen will flash this for a brief second before playing the animation as normal. Is this a problem in the game or could something be wrong with my video card?

Bug Type: Visual/Graphic
World: Login
Date/Time of Occurrence: December 5th, 2019 8:50 PM EST, 5:50 PM PST, 1:50 AM UTC
YinYangX

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    *joking*
    It's a special effect that's hinting at the convergence of the normal Maplestory with the new area. =3=
    *joking*

Think I've had that happen a couple times but not to your extent where the two different logins are mixed. Don't think it's a graphics thing, more like a semi-processor/memory thing. Like the bottom half is the "default" log in Maplestory uses if there's no event/patch login screen, so I think it "loads" that first and then checks for event/patch login and it was mid action of pulling that up when you screenshot it.