[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

General chit chat and requesting help on Aran

Aran3Aran3
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Came back after some time....
so where do people gather to sell stuffs? because i don't think free market place channel 1 stuff is no longer??? (not sure, i didn't check after coming back recently)
Is everything on auction now?
2ndly where do people gather in general? or is that not a thing anymore? or does guild have specific designated spots that only guild members gather? I am not even sure if guild is a thing anymore.
3rd, i have aran and damage is 165k-163k....level 203....wearing frozen suits with star force etc; i don't know where to get higher level equipments for my character anymore....well i guess i know....scrapyard or world tree daily, collect coins, then buy equipments then enhance with star etc....thing is that takes very long time since i can't do bossing at all. I play solo. part because i quit playing after awhile and part because i don't know how to seek out good guild (if it's still there) anymore.
Auction equipments are out of my league since only source of meso i'm earning is through bossing on easy and normal. (root abyss, hila, zakum, horntail, ranmarou). Any advice on where i can get earn meso would be nice.
No i don't want to spend real money and no i don't have money to go for frenzy service or get help/service to help me level up more. I am gussing that trading real money nx cash for meso is no longer a thing either?

Bots are there as always that i don't just bother. I don't know if tera burning is worth effort anymore either....the way i level is doing quests and some maps that quests want you in are populated with bots that it's near impossible for me to do quests.

4th - is there guide for Aran's 5th skill? not optimal tri-point thing? actually i really don't understand about 5th skills....
5th - i remember android is from bossing (the ones i can't solo), but i have subani-roid but i have to craft? other parts so i can make android? (and for parts, i need things from bossing?) is there any other way to get android?

i will just add as i see comments...
oh i'm in world that starts with A....forgot....

I tried reboot in the past but like i said impossible to do quests (which is way I level to maybe 200) & impossible to meso farm? etc so i gave up that world.
I am not even sure if forum is a thing anymore...it would be nice if i can come back here and get helps....because i don't know where else to turn to other than here for help

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    *everything is from a Scania perspective since that's the only world I play on*
    1. Auction house; don't know about the other worlds, but Scania has a "Scania Marketplace" Discord server, maybe there's something like that for the other servers; forum also has a "Maple Marketplace" section.
    2. Don't think there's a "general" afk spot that people gather unless there's an afk coin/exp area during an event. Most guilds have a "guild headquarters" where guild members afk together, usually either Henesys or Nameless Town from what I've seen. Guilds are still a thing, both hardcore guilds that focus or grinding + bossing and casual guilds that are just for socializing.
    3. Gollux + Sweetwater accessories, Frozen < Chaos Root Abyss < Absolab < Arcane. I would guess there's at least a small handful of bossing guilds in each world. I mean if you're a solo player, you're only options are either grind for better equipment or farm for mesos to buy either clean or potted+scrolled+starred equipment, no two way about it unless you're saying you want someone to just freely hand you powerful equipment. Look up meso making guides, some are out of date, but the concept can be used on similar stuff.
    4. 5th skills are skills you get from "nodes" which you have to equip to the "node matrix". Basically think of it as like you just job advanced, you got some skill points but not enough to unlock all your new skills right away. Same idea with node matrix, you can equip some nodes, but not all the nodes right away. Which ever nodes you decide to equip is the same thing as which ever skill you decide to unlock right off the bat. Main difference is you can switch out which node you want to equip freely. Again, look up Aran guides.
    5. Event shops usually have androids, otherwise craft or buy from AH.

Aurora

I mean just look at general activeness on the forum, not really that hard to see when people are last posting new threads and other people are replying to them. Honestly sounds like you just want people to read what you say without you bothering to read what other people say, but that's just my salt. There's plenty of places for up to date information if you bother researching a bit.
    Aran3
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited December 2019
    Aran3 wrote: »
    Any advice on where i can get earn meso would be nice.help

I generally look through the auction house to see what people are buying and selling.
    Certain familiars that are in high demand always go for pretty high depending on inflation in your server.

You probably won't enjoy farming but if you can get a couple you should be able to afford at least a CRA set.

Aran3YinYangX
  • Aran3Aran3
    edited December 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    *everything is from a Scania perspective since that's the only world I play on*
    1. Auction house; don't know about the other worlds, but Scania has a "Scania Marketplace" Discord server, maybe there's something like that for the other servers; forum also has a "Maple Marketplace" section.
    2. Don't think there's a "general" afk spot that people gather unless there's an afk coin/exp area during an event. Most guilds have a "guild headquarters" where guild members afk together, usually either Henesys or Nameless Town from what I've seen. Guilds are still a thing, both hardcore guilds that focus or grinding + bossing and casual guilds that are just for socializing.
    3. Gollux + Sweetwater accessories, Frozen < Chaos Root Abyss < Absolab < Arcane. I would guess there's at least a small handful of bossing guilds in each world. I mean if you're a solo player, you're only options are either grind for better equipment or farm for mesos to buy either clean or potted+scrolled+starred equipment, no two way about it unless you're saying you want someone to just freely hand you powerful equipment. Look up meso making guides, some are out of date, but the concept can be used on similar stuff.
    4. 5th skills are skills you get from "nodes" which you have to equip to the "node matrix". Basically think of it as like you just job advanced, you got some skill points but not enough to unlock all your new skills right away. Same idea with node matrix, you can equip some nodes, but not all the nodes right away. Which ever nodes you decide to equip is the same thing as which ever skill you decide to unlock right off the bat. Main difference is you can switch out which node you want to equip freely. Again, look up Aran guides.
    5. Event shops usually have androids, otherwise craft or buy from AH.

Aurora

I mean just look at general activeness on the forum, not really that hard to see when people are last posting new threads and other people are replying to them. Honestly sounds like you just want people to read what you say without you bothering to read what other people say, but that's just my salt. There's plenty of places for up to date information if you bother researching a bit.

Thank you for reply back
    your reply helped :)

3. okay thanks for advice on equipments, i didn't know about sweetwater...
    4. hmk, yeah i did look up several Aran guides and videos but didn't really say anything about list of nodes people equipped. I just wondered if I would get different response from forum
    5. What is AH? Event shops? you mean like Glory shop? are these like when you get them, it automatically allow you to have android? or is it just part that you have to make heart, arm, etc?

so much changes that it's hard for me to find right information i want since I don't know where to begin or not really sure what i'm looking for....

thank you!
  • Aran3Aran3
    edited December 2019
    Aran3 wrote: »
    Any advice on where i can get earn meso would be nice.help

I generally look through the auction house to see what people are buying and selling.
    Certain familiars that are in high demand always go for pretty high depending on inflation in your server.

You probably won't enjoy farming but if you can get a couple you should be able to afford at least a CRA set.

Thanks for reply back.
    CRA is chaos root abyss?
    Um....okay gotta look up familiars....isn't that monster card thing?.