[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

reward points

dimnut43dimnut43
Reactions: 920
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
anyone have trouble turning in reward points in the cash shop for some reason it wont work

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    You probably reached the monthly cap.
  • Zork788Zork788
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2019
    Maple_191223_020600.png is this the message that you get when you hit the monthly cap?
    BegPride
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Yes
  • Zork788Zork788
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2019
    Ok thank you, I had been thinking that something was bugging out and have been in a bit of a panic the last few days
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited December 2019
    Monthly cap with an event that gives you 1700 points per day. Amazing galaxy brain move
    EternityMaxAngryAngel
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2019
    Enokumo wrote: »
    Monthly cap with an event that gives you 1700 points per day. Amazing galaxy brain move

And to make it even "sweeter," Nexon scheduled a sugar time event on December 28th. So, there's more reward points that most players are going to not be able to collect. And they have a second maple relay that gives the 1.7k rp per day from December 25th on. Genius planning to give away something that will be impossible for most of us to accept.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    AngryAngel wrote: »

And to make it even "sweeter," Nexon scheduled a sugar time event on December 28th. So, there's more reward points that most players are going to not be able to collect. And they have a second maple relay that gives the 1.7k rp per day from December 25th on. Genius planning to give away something that will be impossible for most of us to accept.

But as long as they keep as many people connected for as long and consistently as possible, they probably don't care.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

But as long as they keep as many people connected for as long and consistently as possible, they probably don't care.

You are 100% correct on that. It's obvious from all the different threads I've seen on this issue that they're only response is, oh you've hit the monthly cap. They clearly don't care.
  • zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
    edited December 2019
    started getting a reminder of "unclaimed tally points" when logging off, so logged back in and went to cash shop. the "didn't get any points" message flashes for half a second but still got "unclaimed" reminder logging off. Tried again a few times, noticed earned points stopped on 12/26, then looked in forum to find out whats up...wasn't aware of the monthly cap....dang gift horse has bad teeth...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

You are 100% correct on that. It's obvious from all the different threads I've seen on this issue that they're only response is, oh you've hit the monthly cap. They clearly don't care.

In fairness, the only responses to these threads have been from forum mods. The very same forum mods who, by way of the word "volunteer" in their title, do not work for nexon. The actual employees are off for the holidays. They'll be back in the office sometime next week.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    edited December 2019
    You are right again, and I apologize if it seemed that I was blaming the volunteer forum mods who work so hard and do the best that they can with the very limited "power" given to them by nexon when I stated, "They clearly don't care." That was, as always, directly aimed at the company and its employees.

And, as expected, I was not able to collect the 2.5k reward points "given" to us in the sugar time event today because I, like so many others, am capped due to the maple relay events. One box gave me a 500 rp coin which does not expire until January 4th but it won't let me open the other sugar time boxes now until I use that coin in my use inventory, which of course I can't because ... again ... I'm capped for the day and for the month. Those boxes will expire one hour after reset tonight. *sigh*