[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Rewards Point not being collected

YamatoTakiYamatoTaki
Reactions: 200
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Maple Reward Points not collecting, i have over 1200 pts need collecting but Cash shop keeps showing message Maple Reward Points not collected.....i tried to hit the refresh button but not work.....

Character name: YamatoKazuki

Character level: 209

Character job: Aran

World name: Aurora

Date of Time of incident: 1:45am EST

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    You probably reached the monthly limit of 45,000 Reward Points.
  • zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2019
    and the "unclaimed tally points" message will keep showing up when logging off......
  • MiVingareiMiVingarei
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2019
    i'm with same issue
  • LaFleurLaFleur
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2019
    I've the same problem on Luna, cant collect maple reward points either, never had that before
    char name FlameFlower
  • ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2020
    This is because it never occurred to Nexon in their Cash Shop revamp to install a progress bar indicating how far along you are towards the daily and monthly RP cap. But then again, RP gives them no revenue whatsoever, so they have no incentive to put any effort into that kind of thing. Same reason why there is a daily/monthly RP limit to begin with, which just doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, it's January 2020 now; the new month. Happy New Year. You should be able to redeem RP again... until this happens again.