[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

wow you guys literally killed the game

BattlesandBattlesand
Reactions: 380
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Title nothing more.
WONDERGUYShadEightruth02

Comments

• BattlesandBattlesand
    edited December 2019
    even the forum is dead lololol monkaS

s>skele leech 8m split 15m solo w/ mw20
    WONDERGUYShadEight
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    It's 4:30 PM eastern, it's 1:30 PM pacific. People have jobs and/or school, dude. It's not 2005 anymore when everyone was kids and could spend all hours of the day on the game and forums.

And just because you don't like how much a game changes over the course of 15 years doesn't mean it's dead, you dingus.
    BattlesanddarikFuhreakscholar624YinYangX
  • BattlesandBattlesand
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It's 4:30 PM eastern, it's 1:30 PM pacific. People have jobs and/or school, dude. It's not 2005 anymore when everyone was kids and could spend all hours of the day on the game and forums.

And just because you don't like how much a game changes over the course of 15 years doesn't mean it's dead, you dingus.

Triggered? I didn’t say anything about dying or dead, I said that they killed the game,the last time I played there was still any actual fm and a quick quation I had haste nab or neb also hb on my pants and it’s gone
    Nvm just uninstalled. Hf ya lil punk
    WONDERGUYShadEight
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    "Look at me being stupid and posting dumb things ecksdee"
    "Stop being stupid and posting dumb things"
    "LOL TRIGGERED"

This ain't it, chief.

Also cool moves there, putting an actual legitimate question in the middle of pointless garbage.
    BattlesanddarikFuhreak
  • BattlesandBattlesand
    edited December 2019
    "Look at me being stupid and posting dumb things ecksdee"
    "Stop being stupid and posting dumb things"
    "LOL TRIGGERED"

This ain't it, chief.

Also cool moves there, putting an actual legitimate question in the middle of pointless garbage.

Yea triggered
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Battlesand wrote: »
    Triggered? I didn’t say anything about dying or dead, I said that they killed the game,the last time I played there was still any actual fm and a quick quation I had haste nab or neb also hb on my pants and it’s gone

The FM was replaced with the Auction House—far superior to the FM if only due to the fact that the Auction House is free to use without NX.
    Nebulites were replaced with Flames of Rebirth—also far superior to the prior system, as flames are available from many free-to-play systems like Legion, Daily Gift, and Elite Monsters. Your Decent Haste Nebulite should have been replaced with the following bonus stats: All Stats +3%, Speed +6, Defense +(some number between 6 and 98 depending on item level), and Jump +6

Please don't spread FUD or spam comments on threads, thank you.
    darikLifeOrDeath777
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019

If I say that I killed someone, that would imply that a person is dead. You said "wow you guys literally killed the game" which implies that the game is dead, as a direct result of "literally" being killed. You also added "even the forum is dead", further implying that the game, along with the forum, is dead.

25ZZNKo.png
    darikYinYangX
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »
    25ZZNKo.png

6gsRPzT.jpg
    ruth02HHG1YinYangXfoussiremixLifeOrDeath777
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    8bm64U3.png
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited December 2019
    saying sell/buy leech was ilegal and a day of chat ban was given alltho the leech itself was legal as long as they are near keyboard to respond
  • BattlesandBattlesand
    edited December 2019
    LF priest to grind in himes
    Dnaman101
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2019

As a priest in old maple i would always find a party, dark knights were better cause HB.
    Dnaman101
  • BattlesandBattlesand
    edited January 2020
    Ivangold wrote: »

As a priest in old maple i would always find a party, dark knights were better cause HB.

J- cpq godly dexless sin@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Dnaman101