[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NX questions

BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
Reactions: 1,375
edited January 2020 in General Chat
1. Do all pets give +att or is that like something i need certain pets for or items for?
2. Can i charge NX via debit card again ( last i played MANY years ago they removed this function to the point we were only allowed to buy nx via karma coins and majority of the stores near me had none or discontinued selling them like the bestbuy near me )
3. Does reboot get Perma pets? i know they can buy perma NX gear but what about perma pets?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Only certain pets give a stat bonus. These pets are never permanent, and are never in Reboot.

You can charge NX to a credit card, not a debit card. Additionally, NX Credit has several restrictions including being unable to purchase certain items (Marvel spins, certain surprise boxes) and being unable to trade or drop items for a short period of time after your first purchase.
    You can buy karma koin cards online using services such as PC Game Supply or PayPal, however. Additionally, if you link to your Steam account you can charge money from Steam.

Reboot has permanent pets in certain surprise boxes, similar to Wonderberries in normal servers. There are none available at the moment to my knowledge.
    YinYangX
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    Only certain pets give a stat bonus. These pets are never permanent, and are never in Reboot.

You can charge NX to a credit card, not a debit card. Additionally, NX Credit has several restrictions including being unable to purchase certain items (Marvel spins, certain surprise boxes) and being unable to trade or drop items for a short period of time after your first purchase.
    You can buy karma koin cards online using services such as PC Game Supply or PayPal, however. Additionally, if you link to your Steam account you can charge money from Steam.

Reboot has permanent pets in certain surprise boxes, similar to Wonderberries in normal servers. There are none available at the moment to my knowledge.

ahhh thanks yea i dont us a credit card i use my debit card and i forgot about the restrictions. not a huge issue i mean i got quite a few stores near me that sell karma coins just before when i was little and played they'd always run out ( this was back when MS was very popular )