[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[AfterLands] The Statue in The Land Of Warriors

Frozen0507Frozen0507
Reactions: 610
Posts: 2
Member
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Did this statue related to any key on The Warrior lands ?
And if yes, how can i awake it.
some screens that are related :
image
image

Comments

  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,675
    Posts: 374
    Member
    edited October 2016
    IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE GOD OF BATTLE QUEST #shook ):
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Frozen0507

    Did this statue related to any key on The Warrior lands ?
    And if yes, how can i awake it.
    It's used for a quest in a different world (which is broken for some people). If you haven't broke open the castle in the Land of Riches, click the Gold Sack in the top right of the map to accept the quest.
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE GOD OF BATTLE QUEST #shook ):
    Y'know that gold that makes you big you get from Joel? Get 3 of 'em and use them in the Land of Warriors.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,675
    Posts: 374
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

    Frozen0507

    Did this statue related to any key on The Warrior lands ?
    And if yes, how can i awake it.
    It's used for a quest in a different world (which is broken for some people). If you haven't broke open the castle in the Land of Riches, click the Gold Sack in the top right of the map to accept the quest.
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE GOD OF BATTLE QUEST #shook ):
    Y'know that gold that makes you big you get from Joel? Get 3 of 'em and use them in the Land of Warriors.
    I've got 3 locks left, but I've done everyone's quest so idk what to do now LOL
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,235
    Posts: 2,022
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    Gimo
    Gimo said:

    Frozen0507

    Did this statue related to any key on The Warrior lands ?
    And if yes, how can i awake it.
    It's used for a quest in a different world (which is broken for some people). If you haven't broke open the castle in the Land of Riches, click the Gold Sack in the top right of the map to accept the quest.
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE GOD OF BATTLE QUEST #shook ):
    Y'know that gold that makes you big you get from Joel? Get 3 of 'em and use them in the Land of Warriors.
    I've got 3 locks left, but I've done everyone's quest so idk what to do now LOL
    Some of the quests are hidden. For example, click on the bench in the land of contemplation, this will get you the yellow key.

    Repeatedly talk to the Silent Boy, he'll give you a key.

    And, of course, there's the treasure sack quest which appears to be broken if you try to do it after breaking the wall.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,675
    Posts: 374
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Neospector

    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    Gimo
    Gimo said:

    Frozen0507

    Did this statue related to any key on The Warrior lands ?
    And if yes, how can i awake it.
    It's used for a quest in a different world (which is broken for some people). If you haven't broke open the castle in the Land of Riches, click the Gold Sack in the top right of the map to accept the quest.
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE GOD OF BATTLE QUEST #shook ):
    Y'know that gold that makes you big you get from Joel? Get 3 of 'em and use them in the Land of Warriors.
    I've got 3 locks left, but I've done everyone's quest so idk what to do now LOL
    Some of the quests are hidden. For example, click on the bench in the land of contemplation, this will get you the yellow key.

    Repeatedly talk to the Silent Boy, he'll give you a key.

    And, of course, there's the treasure sack quest which appears to be broken if you try to do it after breaking the wall.
    I'm not sure what to do with the treasure sack to the top right?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,235
    Posts: 2,022
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:


    I'm not sure what to do with the treasure sack to the top right?
    Not many people have completed that one. Some people are claiming it's impossible to do the sack's quest if you've already broken the wall, rendering the questline impossible. This seems to be supported by the fact that the sack NPC shows up on the world map, but not in the NPC tab on the minimap.

    We're waiting on @KThxBaiNao to talk to the testing team that cleared the content. I also forwarded it as a question to Nexon myself, we just don't have an official response on it.
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,675
    Posts: 374
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Neospector

    Tuba
    Tuba said:


    I'm not sure what to do with the treasure sack to the top right?
    Not many people have completed that one. Some people are claiming it's impossible to do the sack's quest if you've already broken the wall, rendering the questline impossible. This seems to be supported by the fact that the sack NPC shows up on the world map, but not in the NPC tab on the minimap.

    We're waiting on @KThxBaiNao to talk to the testing team that cleared the content. I also forwarded it as a question to Nexon myself, we just don't have an official response on it.
    SO MANY BUGS
    image

  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 2,675
    Posts: 374
    Member
    edited October 2016
    I hate these new forums it's so complicated uploading images now lol I give up..
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,335
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    Neospector

    Tuba
    Tuba said:


    I'm not sure what to do with the treasure sack to the top right?
    Not many people have completed that one. Some people are claiming it's impossible to do the sack's quest if you've already broken the wall, rendering the questline impossible. This seems to be supported by the fact that the sack NPC shows up on the world map, but not in the NPC tab on the minimap.

    We're waiting on @KThxBaiNao to talk to the testing team that cleared the content. I also forwarded it as a question to Nexon myself, we just don't have an official response on it.
    SO MANY BUGS
    image

    Tuba
    Tuba said:

    I hate these new forums it's so complicated uploading images now lol I give up..
    Nothing complicated about it. You need the direct link to the image. The one ending, in this case, with .jpg

    Also holy christ my sides I wasn't expecting that
  • IL0veYandereIL0veYandere
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Im sorry but I finished this dungeon yesterday, You MUST eat 2 gold pie to become giant and trigger the misson
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,335
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited October 2016
    IL0veYandere

    Im sorry but I finished this dungeon yesterday, You MUST eat 2 gold pie to become giant and trigger the misson
    I'm sorry, but that doesn't work.
  • IL0veYandereIL0veYandere
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited October 2016
    it worked for me btw,
    i triggered the mission in day, stood under the sack, in front of the guy and started eating
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,335
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited October 2016
    IL0veYandere

    it worked for me btw,
    i triggered the mission in day, stood under the sack, in front of the guy and started eating
    Was this before or after breaking open the castle wall and letting out the three NPCs?
  • MikeoMikeo
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Has this been solved now? Or is it still a mystery as to how this quest procs?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,235
    Posts: 2,022
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Mikeo
    Mikeo said:

    Has this been solved now? Or is it still a mystery as to how this quest procs?
    Still a mystery. I'm going to try something tomorrow since apparently there's a limit to the number of gold you can get.

    I found one thread showing someone who got the quest despite having broken the walls, but @Aggraphine was unable to replicate and @Jubileus hasn't responded. The conditions in that picture are sunny/colored/quadruple size. Tomorrow I'm going to try quadrupling my size in the exact same location @Jubileus is in, but I don't think it's going to work.

    It's either incredibly specific to where you stand or there's some other factor I'm missing, like a prequest maybe?

    Seriously, this is frustrating. Normally people would have figured it out and posted a guide to it already.
    Mikeo
  • JubileusJubileus
    Reactions: 810
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited October 2016
    Neospector


    Still a mystery. I'm going to try something tomorrow since apparently there's a limit to the number of gold you can get.

    I found one thread showing someone who got the quest despite having broken the walls, but @Aggraphine was unable to replicate and @Jubileus hasn't responded. The conditions in that picture are sunny/colored/quadruple size. Tomorrow I'm going to try quadrupling my size in the exact same location @Jubileus is in, but I don't think it's going to work.

    It's either incredibly specific to where you stand or there's some other factor I'm missing, like a prequest maybe?

    Seriously, this is frustrating. Normally people would have figured it out and posted a guide to it already.
    Sorry for die a few days lel...
    Well in my main char I don't break the walls and Mansa and Ben were in the castle on day.... and only click the sack and the quests start...
    In my second char I got eleven keys and I could not get the last key (Treasure Sack) so I tried eating gold pices (3) on day, and only jump and click the sack and the quests start.

    The quest are bugged? I think... Yes, The castle have a hole in the left wall that is where pass the spear and if you go on night you can see the sack torn and the spear but also the sack complete.
    image
  • MikeoMikeo
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Neospector

    Mikeo
    Mikeo said:

    Has this been solved now? Or is it still a mystery as to how this quest procs?
    Still a mystery. I'm going to try something tomorrow since apparently there's a limit to the number of gold you can get.

    I found one thread showing someone who got the quest despite having broken the walls, but @Aggraphine was unable to replicate and @Jubileus hasn't responded. The conditions in that picture are sunny/colored/quadruple size. Tomorrow I'm going to try quadrupling my size in the exact same location @Jubileus is in, but I don't think it's going to work.

    It's either incredibly specific to where you stand or there's some other factor I'm missing, like a prequest maybe?

    Seriously, this is frustrating. Normally people would have figured it out and posted a guide to it already.
    Well this is an extreme annoyance, not being able to see what the new content is about cause of some random trigger for the quest not happening zz...
    Tuba
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 193
    Member
    edited November 2016
    They still haven't fixed the Treasure Chest quest...