[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deleting a burning character

SollicitusSollicitus
Reactions: 600
edited January 2020 in General Chat
If I delete one, will I be able to make another right away or have to wait for the next burning event?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    You can remake it right away. Just bear in mind that you have just a bit over a week left of this burning event, and deleting a character requires you to wait 24 hours until it can be fully deleted. If you're gonna do it, do it soon and don't screw around once you remake it.
  • SollicitusSollicitus
    edited January 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You can remake it right away. Just bear in mind that you have just a bit over a week left of this burning event, and deleting a character requires you to wait 24 hours until it can be fully deleted. If you're gonna do it, do it soon and don't screw around once you remake it.

Thanks so much for the reply! I'll delete my silly Illium ASAP!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited January 2020
    Also, just throwing this out there because a fair amount of people miss it or simply don't know: to get your burning-character gift boxes and such, you have to click the glory icon on the left side of your screen. I don't recall offhand which one it is, but it'll mention the tera burn and "1+2 level up"
  • SollicitusSollicitus
    edited January 2020
    Also, just throwing this out there because a fair amount of people miss it or simply don't know: to get your burning-character gift boxes and such, you have to click the glory icon on the left side of your screen. I don't recall offhand which one it is, but it'll mention the tera burn and "1+2 level up"

One more thing! I made a Hoyoung character and I think they're fun to mess around with! Once my Illium is finally deleted, could I change the Hoyoung into a burning character or do I have to make a brand new character?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited January 2020
    You can only get it on newly-created characters. The other problem is this:
    BNlG3CK.png

Source

You won't be able to burn hoyoung until probably summer or so. They do this with every new class going all the way back to blaster.
  • SollicitusSollicitus
    edited January 2020
    You can only get it on newly-created characters. The other problem is this:
    BNlG3CK.png

Source

You won't be able to burn hoyoung until probably summer or so. They do this with every new class going all the way back to blaster.

Thank you so much for all the information, man! :3
  • WtfmanlolWtfmanlol
    I deleted my burning character and it won't let me make a new one. I did the killing 300 monsters around my level quest and I try to claim the rewards and it says it already been claimed. But I've already waited 24 hours and the burning ghost is gone. Please help