[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanical Hearts 3 : The Final Countdown

ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
Reactions: 1,250
edited January 2020 in Bug Reporting
Quest is bugged, it did not teleport me and I can not forfeit it to attempt for it to teleport me again, you also get stuck there unless you have a lightbulb quest that can teleport you out ex: Finding Tomo, I just want my wondroid heart man

Comments

• MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited January 2020
    Nexon and now I'm stuck I can't leave!
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2020
    This is a known issue. You should submit a ticket to customer support if you experience this issue.
  • 4EvarANubie4EvarANubie
    Reactions: 815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    I also have this issue. :(
  • ThomMedalCollectorThomMedalCollector
    Reactions: 910
    edited January 2020
    I submitted a ticket, time to wait and hopefully we get out soon of Krania's Panic Room
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited January 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    This is a known issue. You should submit a ticket to customer support if you experience this issue.

I already sent a ticket yesterday, those who still have a quest that transports you have been able to leave, but those of us who have a complete majority are completely trapped since neither does the Masteria option appear, for example others leave with Tomo's, in order to Being listed in unknown errors is not sure to solve it soon and the other big problem is that if you are doing some archiving of continuous days (in some cases they are 30 or 100 days), daily quests, events, etc. are lost, I know that errors or problems in the game will always be there since it is not the first time and it happens in all games, but it is assumed that if they have a beta tester system, they do pre-patch reviews, etc. These things should not happen or are reduced and in any case the update should be postponed to avoid harming, greetings and I hope you find a solution to this problem.

Char: ElExorcista
    Lv. : 235
    Server: Bera