[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanical Heart Event Difficulty

DenyDragoon1DenyDragoon1
Reactions: 200
edited January 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can you guys decrease the Mechanical Heart Difficulty about the trap like the Lasser or the Fog, it's fricking 1 Hit K.O wth

Manny my friend Give up about this event because of that, Expecially when Whe reach the enet map in Aspire Industry B1 with the Riddicilous Trap.

Comments

• ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited January 2020
    Pratice makes perfect, you can also break open some boxes in the jumpquest that can potetionally drop a shield that protects you from 1hkos, i'm not sure if they drop when doing alora and skys jumpuest but its worth trying.
  • DenyDragoon1DenyDragoon1
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2020
    Yeah, the problem is, the item that got drop from the boxes allways dissapear when it drop.

i repeat that quest for 10 times allready in the same Cursed Map
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    Yeah, the problem is, the item that got drop from the boxes allways dissapear when it drop.

Then just don't do it. I ain't doing it either. The reward just simply isn't worth it. All the hard work to clear that cancer jq, and for what? A heart that only works for wondroids without shop function, and android that gives measly +5 attk? Nah fk that.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Then just don't do it. I ain't doing it either. The reward just simply isn't worth it. All the hard work to clear that cancer jq, and for what? A heart that only works for wondroids without shop function, and android that gives measly +5 attk? Nah fk that.

Actually, the two new Wondroids (Alora and Sky) have both a Shop and the +5 att/m.att buff.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited February 2020
    patiennce is mandatory with those JQs also the heart is bis for reboot so they probably wanted people to work work work work work.
    watch some videos on it which i am sure will come out and you can just mimic them.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Actually, the two new Wondroids (Alora and Sky) have both a Shop and the +5 att/m.att buff.

Are they "Wondroids" or "Androids"? Because the description suggests that they're "Androids" who need android hearts to work, not wondroid heart. If they're androids who won't work with wondroid heart, again, what's the point (aside from reboot) of doing jq to get wondroid heart that won't work for androids with special features like shop, attk+ or buff freezer?
    gU5Bp46.jpg xlk4Yzr.jpg

TwilightHime
    edited February 2020
    Techincally if aloraroid and skyroid are special and don't need a wondroid heart to operate, wouldn't they be BiS on normal servers since you'll be able to wear an outlaw heart and a aloraroid/skyroid since they give bonus att/matt while battleroid doesn't?
  • Elventy8Elventy8
    Reactions: 100
    Hey guys, I've completed season 3 questline and I've also realised that I wouldnt be able to earn enough to get both the glimmering heart and wondroid. So I did the Season 2 quest. I came to the final stage where I have found it impossible to pass. As pictured, my hp is only at 19k and damage taken from the mobs is around 700+. What's even more painful is the fact that the mobs appear in groups of 3, they're ranged and eveytime i try to get close to them, they're constantly firing and knocking me back in rapid succession. I've watched other video guides on Youtube and most players there have hp's of over 25k to pass that last stage. Even more troubling is the difficulty of the "mini o2jam" game i have to play to destroy the barriers to proceed further, and usually I run out of hp by then (if i chose not to kill the mobs). Could the GMs or developers do something about this? I will be extremely grateful! Thank you! CK6Dyeb
    edited February 2020
    Elventy8 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've completed season 3 questline and I've also realised that I wouldnt be able to earn enough to get both the glimmering heart and wondroid. So I did the Season 2 quest. I came to the final stage where I have found it impossible to pass. As pictured, my hp is only at 19k and damage taken from the mobs is around 700+. What's even more painful is the fact that the mobs appear in groups of 3, they're ranged and eveytime i try to get close to them, they're constantly firing and knocking me back in rapid succession. I've watched other video guides on Youtube and most players there have hp's of over 25k to pass that last stage. Even more troubling is the difficulty of the "mini o2jam" game i have to play to destroy the barriers to proceed further, and usually I run out of hp by then (if i chose not to kill the mobs). Could the GMs or developers do something about this? I will be extremely grateful! Thank you! CK6Dyeb
    The mobs damage scales on your health so a person with 99k hp and 19k hp will die at the same rate, if you're having trouble you can obtain a familiar that heals you, so after you kill the mobs that spawn after breaking one row of electric bars, you can summon your familiar to heal you to full, then rinse and repeat until you clear the stage.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Aloraroid and Skyroid can only equip Wondroid heart. The tooltip description is misleading due to it just stating 'android heart'...
    Source
  • DarkDaveDarkDave
    Reactions: 980
    edited February 2020
    it's doable... completed all jump quests with or without bugs, i have proof here
    https://imgur.com/a/6SfR8Xr