[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid s1 Entrance to the B1 bug

DecalogDecalog
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
When I have to rescue androids u go up to the b1 through spiral inner stairs, but portal that leads to the b1 doesnt work. Now I am stuck with the quest and cant fine ways to proceed

Comments

• CryrainCryrain
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2020
    Same problem here. Tried 3 times and all 3 times stuck at the spiral stairs to B1
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited February 2020
    Happened to me in 2 of my 3 runs, up the spiral staircase from B1 to 1 but the portal doesn't let me in.
  • CecilityCecility
    Reactions: 100
    I also have the same problem. I thought it would let me through if I just leave and restart from the beginning, but it didn't let me through even when I restarted
  • FainresFainres
    Reactions: 200
    I am also having the same issue. I progressed normally through the first three floors while rescuing Aster without deaths. All the other staircase portals worked fine except for the portal in Aspire Inner Staircase 1.5.
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2020
    It will eventually let you in, I spent over a minute trying to enter, decided to record it, then spent another minute walking over the portal and not getting in, then said something in 'All', and it let me right in. Now I just always say something in all before trying and it seems to let me in (that could be confirmation bias though). Was confirmation bias, was doing on a couple mules and tried it and still couldn't enter, took a minute or so before could enter. Assuming some kind of instancing problem like the previous bugs.

Video of bug in action: