[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Red Leaf High in 2020?

FamousTruthFamousTruth
Reactions: 740
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The last time this event was run was spring 2017. Please bring back this event this year, it's been so long. ^^ The rewards while not BiS are cute and fun. Thank you.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/22060

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    #badgeissue

just pretend we dont know about this event and continue with philo/marvel push (maybe we let them get chance to win pottable badge in marvel/philo one day)
  • FamousTruthFamousTruth
    edited February 2020
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    #badgeissue

just pretend we dont know about this event and continue with philo/marvel push (maybe we let them get chance to win pottable badge in marvel/philo one day)

Is the badge reward from this event pottable? I was not aware. :( (Or are you confusing Red Leaf High with Sengoku High? I believe they're 2 different events, and Sengoku High is the one with the pottable Hakase Badge.) Honestly I just really want the Magic Pocket Pouch item. It was really cool. If they want to put that item in any future event shop, that's fine too haha!
    WONDERGUYiGotMirLikeU
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    #badgeissue

Is the badge reward from this event pottable? I was not aware. :( (Or are you confusing Red Leaf High with Sengoku High? I believe they're 2 different events, and Sengoku High is the one with the pottable Hakase Badge.) Honestly I just really want the Magic Pocket Pouch item. It was really cool. If they want to put that item in any future event shop, that's fine too haha!
    ah yea there was no badge in red leaf high just the coins was same
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    #badgeissue

ah yea there was no badge in red leaf high just the coins was same

Coins weren't the same, either.
    Sengoku High has Oda Coins.
    Red Leaf High has Model Student Candy.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2020
    Sengoku High is what you guys actually want. It has had the Sengoku Badge you all want. Red Leaf High has crappy totems and pocket items that are beaten by the Pink Bean cup.
  • FamousTruthFamousTruth
    edited February 2020
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Sengoku High is what you guys actually want. It has had the Sengoku Badge you all want. Red Leaf High has crappy totems and pocket items that are beaten by the Pink Bean cup.

While I would love a return of Sengoku High as well (but with the ban on pottable badges, even bringing it up seems like a lost cause) I am indeed specifically requesting the return of Red Leaf High because I really want a Magic Pocket Pouch and that's the only event shop I've seen in recent history stocking it. ^^
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020

While I would love a return of Sengoku High as well (but with the ban on pottable badges, even bringing it up seems like a lost cause) I am indeed specifically requesting the return of Red Leaf High because I really want a Magic Pocket Pouch and that's the only event shop I've seen in recent history stocking it. ^^

Most event shops have a Trait Boost Potion. Get that, use it on Charm, and then get a Rose Clipping (they increased the drop rate a LOT) for Big Headward, and he'll unlock your pocket slot.
  • FamousTruthFamousTruth
    edited February 2020
    AKradian wrote: »

Most event shops have a Trait Boost Potion. Get that, use it on Charm, and then get a Rose Clipping (they increased the drop rate a LOT) for Big Headward, and he'll unlock your pocket slot.

Yes I know. I am a beginner so I don't have harvesting skills to trigger the quest even if I have a clipping in my inventory. (: Either way I see no reason for them to not bring back RLH as an event during an empty period.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020

Yes I know. I am a beginner so I don't have harvesting skills to trigger the quest even if I have a clipping in my inventory. (: Either way I see no reason for them to not bring back RLH as an event during an empty period.

You get said harvesting skills at level 35. There's no reason you should be concerned about your pocket slot and not already have mining and herbalism.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

You get said harvesting skills at level 35. There's no reason you should be concerned about your pocket slot and not already have mining and herbalism.

Beginners don't get them. You have to do your 2nd job advancement to get the "The Professional" quest. And, apparently, the "Excessively Charming" quest as well.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020
    Ah right, I misinterpreted "I'm a beginner" then. Oh well.
  • FamousTruthFamousTruth
    edited February 2020
    Yup. Which is why I hope they bring back the event! \o/ Pretty please, I'll be waiting. : D Meanwhile I'll keep rescuing Wondroid friends...