[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how i fell about the wonderoid event

MrCool59MrCool59
Reactions: 740
edited February 2020 in General Chat
so i bust my butt to save the first Wondroid when s1 came out and get the heart for it now with season 3 i fell like its a slap in the face you don't have to do b1 twice and can get any Wondroid from the s3 shop unlike the s1 and s2 shop where you have to save them to purchase them you also don't need to do any s1 or s2 in order to do s3 so why would any one want to do s1 and s2 when they can skip straight to s3 for the better Wondroid and then ignore s1 and s2 and lets not forget that s3 jump quest is like easy mode compared to s1

Comments

• TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited February 2020
    I see it as, you got to use your wondroid for two years before others got to get it. I mean, you can always wait and hope things are easier next time.

It's like how people busted their butts to get pottable badges before, and then get slapped in the face when they realize how much easier it is for newer players to get pottable badges.
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2020
    so i bust my butt to save the first Wondroid when s1 came out and get the heart for it now with season 3 i fell like its a slap in the face you don't have to do b1 twice and can get any Wondroid from the s3 shop unlike the s1 and s2 shop where you have to save them to purchase them you also don't need to do any s1 or s2 in order to do s3 so why would any one want to do s1 and s2 when they can skip straight to s3 for the better Wondroid and then ignore s1 and s2 and lets not forget that s3 jump quest is like easy mode compared to s1

Its not possible to afford both the heart and the newest wondroid by only doing S3. You will have to either farm the forest map for 1-3 hours to get 1500 coins, complete at least part of S1 in order to unlock investigation mode to farm coins, or complete all of S1 and S2 which will net you sufficient coins to purchase the heart.

If you want Sky, you have to do the entirety of S1, S2 and S3 to be eligible to purchase him. If you want the Scion chair, the Scion effect, or the "cant live without you" chair, you need to complete the entirety of S1, S2 and S3 on multiple characters, characters that will not be able to buy either of the newest androids.

If you buy anything other than the Alora or Skyroid from the S3 shop, you will not be able to afford either of them, so there are plenty of motivations to complete all three seasons. I never got to play S1 or S2, but I've actually completed S1-S3 on three different characters thus far this event.

when they realize how much easier it is for newer players to get pottable badges.
    ???
    darik