[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Support to Brazilians

VirteXTargeTVirteXTargeT
Reactions: 300
edited February 2020 in General Chat

Good afternoon,

I have been playing maplestory since Brazil Maplestory came to an end and after that I tried to follow the maple through GMS where I was not successful.

I come through this publication to ask why there is no greater attention to the Brazilian public?

Example:
PT-BR translation
BR Server
Etc..

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    should be able to do GMS-nexonNA just fine from when EMS/nexon eu shutdown-merge to GMS
    VirteXTargeT
  • VirteXTargeTVirteXTargeT
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2020
    Actually I can create the account in NA, but what I commented on was the possibility of having a translation into Portuguese - BR or having a server, for example.
  • GuindasteGuindaste
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited February 2020
    Because we don't give nexon enought money to make viable to invest in hiring a translator or physically building a server in south america. BMS was shut down due to low revenues, and it will be unlikely to ever be a new server around
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    Guindaste wrote: »
    Because we don't give nexon enought money to make viable to invest in hiring a translator or physically building a server in south america. BMS was shut down due to low revenues, and it will be unlikely to ever be a new server around
    yea lol
    they have hard time translate from korean to english allready