[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More balance in the cash shop please

Kanna4MobsKanna4Mobs
Reactions: 445
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I think that the cash shop has drifted too far towards being all "silly" gear like pink bunny ears and rainbow lacy dresses. There used to be a balance between this sort of silly stuff and more "serious" looking gear like the items that were recently featured for just 1 day in the black mage style box on NY day.

For me, and I would guess others, there is no appeal in the silly gear, but I would happily spend a little every month on premium boxes that at least had a chance of getting SOMETHING serious looking in them. I made this forum account just to make this post - PLEASE someone hear it. Literally I'm just asking you guys to take my money!
  1. Would you like to see some more "serious" equipment in cash shop boxes?10 votes
    1. Yes
       90% (9 votes)
    2. No
       10% (1 vote)

Comments

• BackstepBackstep
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2020
    yes! nexon, please take my money! all I want in exchange for it is some edgelord nx like we used to get
    JettLuvsU
  • Kanna4MobsKanna4Mobs
    edited February 2020
    I just wanna say, there were 2 "serious" items in the style box today (the red sword and red sword cape) and people were buying it like crazy - spend $200 myself
  • MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2020
    I bet nexon knows, so they put very few 'serious' items in boxes so people would roll a lot more trying to get those 2 specific items.
    I mean that's one way of doing it but if there were more items people wanted, casual spenders (me) will start spending too. Dunno how much revenue they get from whalers trying to whale that one thing vs casuals dropping a couple 20s to try their luck. Right now it's just not worth it for me.
    WONDERGUYdarik
  • Kanna4MobsKanna4Mobs
    edited March 2020
    Mipanyu wrote: »
    I bet nexon knows, so they put very few 'serious' items in boxes so people would roll a lot more trying to get those 2 specific items.
    I mean that's one way of doing it but if there were more items people wanted, casual spenders (me) will start spending too. Dunno how much revenue they get from whalers trying to whale that one thing vs casuals dropping a couple 20s to try their luck. Right now it's just not worth it for me.

Yes, that's definitely true. What I was asking originally in this post is that they at least add a few serious items (like the red sword stuff currently) because when there are 0 serious items then there's no motivation for me to spend money at all
    darik
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited March 2020
    I've been to ComicsCon. a few times. You know, the event with all the cosplayers?

There are indeed a lot of people out there who enjoy spending money to look likeidiots....
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    I want more pants. Almost every boy outfit's got shorts. >:/