[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where to farm Steelies (or better) as level 225

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited March 2020 in General Chat
Where to farm Steelies (or better) as level 225, in the year 2020?

Comments

• dorkydorky
    Reactions: 730
    edited March 2020
    steelies at genin, first map at ninja castle, fairly easy to obtain, illbis, mushmom/dual birk, both incredibly rare drop
  • coolflamoscoolflamos
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited March 2020
    if you wanna go for the BiS stars, you'll have to go do phantom forest, you can get crystal illbis and balanced furies from there, stars generally dont drop well from mobs and bosses, so if you want a way to cut some RNG out of the game and want that extra little edge, that's what i recommend
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
    coolflamos wrote: »
    if you wanna go for the BiS stars, you'll have to go do phantom forest, you can get crystal illbis and balanced furies from there, stars generally dont drop well from mobs and bosses, so if you want a way to cut some RNG out of the game and want that extra little edge, that's what i recommend

I would not recommend phantom forest to anyone. At least not until someone gets their act together and removes the sanity system from it.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited March 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    coolflamos wrote: »

I would not recommend phantom forest to anyone. At least not until someone gets their act together and removes the sanity system from it.

The dailies for the silver coins are actually really easy and quick. You'll likely finish them before you even have to reset your sanity. The silver coin quests are honestly what the gold coin dailies should be like.