[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna old Kishin

we225we225
Reactions: 300
edited March 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

This is super late but I was always confused on why they nerfed kish? I thought kish was amazing how it used to be and now the respawn rates just feel so slow. I feel like a lot of people would agree and would want the old kish to be back because the kish nerf is literally just making us progress slower when progression is already hella slow.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    Kishin was nerfed BECAUSE it was amazing. Nexon seems to agree that the meta shouldn't revolve around one character so they tried nerfing it and giving players Fury Totems.
    That also backfired so now players are stuck with subpar Kishin and subpar totems. Enjoy, with love, from Nexon.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    we225 wrote: »
    Hello,

This is super late but I was always confused on why they nerfed kish? I thought kish was amazing how it used to be and now the respawn rates just feel so slow. I feel like a lot of people would agree and would want the old kish to be back because the kish nerf is literally just making us progress slower when progression is already hella slow.

It wasnt nerfed, according to them the fact that spawn was that high was because of a bugg that made the 2nd time.u did kishin actually stack with the first one and increase spawn more than usual
    Fuhreak
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2020
    loool
    did they really mange to do sneaky nerf kish? after p2w in reboot,dojo & jett nerfs,cash grab crossover and much more
    and to top all that they continue to ignore players or make some communication with us

maybe nexon will open marvel/philo or DMT since most of the players are under quarantine and itchy to gamble a bit

think i made good decision to take break from MS and download/play COD warzone battle royale last few days/from the release date :)
    have fun guys& stay safe in quarantine !
    gamble wisely!
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    darik wrote: »
    It wasnt nerfed, according to them the fact that spawn was that high was because of a bugg that made the 2nd time.u did kishin actually stack with the first one and increase spawn more than usual

Breaking the spawn limit is normal, but the ability to stack kishins on top to reduce spawn rate further wasn't.
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    loool
    did they really mange to do sneaky nerf kish?

He's talking about the old Kishin nerf, as far as I know it hasn't been touched this time around.
    Hence why the op said "This is super late but..."
  • CeleyeCeleye
    Reactions: 465
    edited March 2020
    Make frenzy availible to everyone again,
    This is ridiculous.
    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    Celeye wrote: »
    Make frenzy availible to everyone again,
    This is ridiculous.

More like , improve the fury totem system, but lowering the price, increasing its duration or by just counting the time when u actually cast it, so u dont always need to farm for 2 hours straight.
    Or increase general spawn rate to kishin levels being that the maximun amount of mobs a map can have, so thats the general spawn and kishin becomes just a summon to kill mobs like many other skills in the game.