[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove maple point Maple Tour passes; Ursus

zmintzmint
Reactions: 635
edited March 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Other people already posted about this, but I want to keep reminding the company that it's really not right to make kanna farming at Bye Bye Station impossible, then redirect meso earning to come from Maple Tour which costs Maple Points. Please make the extra 5 passes per day cost Reward Points, or I wouldn't even mind if it was changed to something like 3 attempts a day max for anyone. The point of Reboot is fair, time-costing free to play progression!! Adding any option to use real money is just messed up. It is ruining the game. I hope people keep posting new forums to keep reminding Nexon this isn't right and make them remove it.

Also on the topic of meso earning, can you change Ursus times to be more frequent per day? I can't do Ursus except on the weekends because I am in Illinois, CST time, where Ursus happens at 2 PM. I'm at work during this time. Before I realized the Ursus schedule, I kept expecting the Ursus guy to pop up during the afternoon to night, and he never did. Some time slot from 6PM to 11PM would make sense. Seriously add a few more times per day because Maplestory is played across many time zones. For that reason there are separate GMS, KMS, TMS, MSEA, etc. Then how come Ursus for all these worlds happens at the same time??

Would have made so much more sense if the v. 212 update was about changing Ursus times, perhaps increasing meso rewards from Ursus, adding Maple Tour while keeping kanna farming, so players have more options. It might have not been great that kanna Bye Bye farming was the go to way for new players (and I'm still a new player), but surely allowing Maple Point Maple Tour passes is waaayyyyy worse!!! Like adding this pay to win Maple Tour option is breaking the concept of Reboot while kanna Bye Bye farming is just leaning towards the kanna character and not progressing it.

Please show support in expressing to Nexon how this change is not okay to you if you also agree to some extent.
JettLuvsUTurtlesRockWONDERGUY
  1. Should Maple Tour extra passes be revamped?24 votes
    1. Yes
       96% (23 votes)
    2. No
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2020
    yes!
    (if they care to change back to f2p and if its not to late)

btw
    RIP MS2 :(
    zmint
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    The fact that they introduced p2w in rebooot is already enfuriating enough
    FuhreakzmintShadEight
  • RoseoleRoseole
    Reactions: 760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    Daily reminder this is pay2win content and goes against what the server was made for. You'll end up ruining it.
    zmint
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2020
    there is no much hope on this
    they ignore us on actual changes we want
    @@@@@

the fact that they made change from world runs to acc runs its like nexon slap and pushing p2w hard
    it was allready crazy idea to play a world just to get few MP to get to other world and they made it harder now lol
    nexon cant just add reward point runs instead of $ MP $ in reboot...
    zmint
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited April 2020
    It is also too easy to accidentally spend maple points on the dungeon (when you don't want to). Yesterday I bought the 3 maple tour passes from the goblin event and forgot to use them (they are use items that give you maple tour passes), so I spent three runs worth of maple points on accident.
    WONDERGUYArgent
  • zmintzmint
    Reactions: 635
    edited April 2020
    Yeah I agree TurtlesRock. My account is from when I was a child, so when I started playing again as currently an old 24 yr old hahah, I had 1010 maple points. I think back then from an event I got 5000 maple points.

Then I must have entered an extra time by accident because now I have 700. Now I always make sure to keep the intentory tab on Cash during maple tour to not go in extra

I do appreciate during this Goblin festival I can have three maple tour passes a day, but I wonder if nexon is just giving us a taste for maple tour and in future events vip maple tour passes wont always be available. I would rather not have any option for 300 maple point 5 extra entries. It would be great to have only vip maple tour passes from events.
    WONDERGUY
  • Yuiko20Yuiko20
    Reactions: 700
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    yup, please remove maple points option. it's definitely unfair and p2w
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited May 2020
    zmint wrote: »
    Other people already posted about this, but I want to keep reminding the company that it's really not right to make kanna farming at Bye Bye Station impossible, then redirect meso earning to come from Maple Tour which costs Maple Points. Please make the extra 5 passes per day cost Reward Points, or I wouldn't even mind if it was changed to something like 3 attempts a day max for anyone. The point of Reboot is fair, time-costing free to play progression!! Adding any option to use real money is just messed up. It is ruining the game. I hope people keep posting new forums to keep reminding Nexon this isn't right and make them remove it.

Also on the topic of meso earning, can you change Ursus times to be more frequent per day? I can't do Ursus except on the weekends because I am in Illinois, CST time, where Ursus happens at 2 PM. I'm at work during this time. Before I realized the Ursus schedule, I kept expecting the Ursus guy to pop up during the afternoon to night, and he never did. Some time slot from 6PM to 11PM would make sense. Seriously add a few more times per day because Maplestory is played across many time zones. For that reason there are separate GMS, KMS, TMS, MSEA, etc. Then how come Ursus for all these worlds happens at the same time??

Would have made so much more sense if the v. 212 update was about changing Ursus times, perhaps increasing meso rewards from Ursus, adding Maple Tour while keeping kanna farming, so players have more options. It might have not been great that kanna Bye Bye farming was the go to way for new players (and I'm still a new player), but surely allowing Maple Point Maple Tour passes is waaayyyyy worse!!! Like adding this pay to win Maple Tour option is breaking the concept of Reboot while kanna Bye Bye farming is just leaning towards the kanna character and not progressing it.

Please show support in expressing to Nexon how this change is not okay to you if you also agree to some extent.

to be honest, i like maple tour, its not the best thing to implement, it doesnt give enough mesos, BUT, for my 2nd pc where i need to buy a weekly tele rock and potions, its pretty usefull.