[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wont stay logged into website

WardyWardy
Reactions: 200
edited March 2020 in Tech Support
Have not had any issues until today. Bought pre-paid NX in hopes of using Marvel Machine. Website wont stay logged in. As soon as I log in, get a pop-up with the message "You have been disconnected" with absolutely no explanation. Was able to log in to redeem Karma coins, can log into forum or other Nexon related game sites no problem. Just unable to log in on Maplestory.Nexon.Net and i'm not sure why.
I have tried:
Disabling Pop-up blockers
Using A separate browser (Just says having trouble establishing connection, but im obviously online)

Update: Got it work on my laptop. Using Chrome but most likely an older version.

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2020
    I too am having this issue on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I wanted to spend on some Marvel spins but cannot stay logged in to do it. I was able to log on and stay logged in on Internet Explorer.
  • IlluminiIllumini
    Reactions: 600
    edited March 2020
    I'm having the same exact problem, if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know I want to play marvel machine sooooo bad.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited March 2020
    Try Internet Explorer or Firefox
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2020
    Having the same issue on Chrome, on multiple computers on multiple OS's. I use edge instead when I want to log on to log onto maplestory website. Tried resetting settings on Chrome, tried deleting cache's, history, cookies, etc. Nothing helped. Chrome just does not seem to work, like at all, and its been that way for months. Best I can tell you is to use a different browser for now, hopefully they get it fixed at some point.
  • hewuhewu
    Reactions: 310
    I have the same issue with Google Chrome.

I hope that they get a fix because using a different browser is annoying.