[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Morass a Party Area

MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
Reactions: 1,125
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Unless you are a skilled Ark, Morass maps are good just for dailies and monster collection.
But... what if its maps (too big for a single player) were to be Party EXP Area (like El Nath mine or Commerci)?

Grinding in a party of two would give a reason to play with somebody else (at the moment, girnding together is pointless and an actual burden), give an alternative to CLP/MTS and boost the social side of Mushroom Game, and finally put to some good use Morass :)

These are just my 2 mesos, ofc

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited April 2020
    Well maps in tenebris areas are also quite big, but atleast the exp/mob is so much better so it's not that bad.
    In kms recent patch they increased mob spawn and adjusted some of the maps in areas after lachelein and basically every morass map had some changes and that patch should be coming here in summer/autumn.
    Fuhreak
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited April 2020
    Latemaster wrote: »
    Well maps in tenebris areas are also quite big, but atleast the exp/mob is so much better so it's not that bad.
    In kms recent patch they increased mob spawn and adjusted some of the maps in areas after lachelein and basically every morass map had some changes and that patch should be coming here in summer/autumn.

good to know but... it would be another "grind area".
    I've never experience party exp areas, but I deeply miss the days when grinding in a party was actually a boost.
  • KuronekonovaKuronekonova
    Reactions: 795
    edited April 2020
    before we make party content, fix the huge lag when there are 5+ players on one single map using skills.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020

...I deeply miss the days when grinding in a party was actually a boost.

It still is if you use them correctly. The only problem is meso/drops need some kind of rework as those are almost always worse for at least one person in a party.