[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Banned on Christmas

DarkonslayerXDDarkonslayerXD
Reactions: 620
edited April 2020 in Tech Support
I was banned on Christmas from on 2018 and I had tried to contact the GM multiple times. This is due to the DC bug which Nexon was banning multiple people. I had realized that I was suspended from the ticket system for attempting to contest this. Now that the Corona virus outbreak has me under quarantine I wanted to see if I could potentially regain access to my account. I am not a hacker and I have never hacked before. It took me about 5 months to reach level 160. I can't help but suspect that my ticket was completely ignored and my account was just suspended for sending in too many tickets, without realizing that I was sending in a new ticket under different circumstances.

Please take another look at my case or give me notice because I would really like to play on my 5-year old account during quarantine.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2020
    The forums are not a place to appeal your bans and we cannot help you recover your account. Only support can recover your account.
  • Martinh632Martinh632
    Reactions: 300
    I was just banned like two hours ago for no reason i submitted a ticket hopefully it doesn’t take long to resolve
  • DarkonslayerXDDarkonslayerXD
    Reactions: 620
    edited April 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    The forums are not a place to appeal your bans and we cannot help you recover your account. Only support can recover your account.

I can't access support because It's suspended me