[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot: ETC Tab 4 Slot Coupon does NOTHING

FIavaFIava
Reactions: 330
in Bug Reporting
I bought an ETC Tab 4 Slot Coupon from Luna the Merchant NPC in Henesys General Store and used it. It did nothing to my ETC slot. My etc was at 68, and is still at 68 slots after using the coupon. Friend tested it out. Same thing happened. Waste of 7,900,000 mesos.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Undetailed bug report aside, I was able to use the slot coupon just fine.
    hUjTRxP.png

If you have not miscounted the slots, try relogging and see if that fixes the issue.
  • FIavaFIava
    Reactions: 330
    edited April 2020
    The bug seems to have been fixed.
    Previously, it did work. I will give a detailed report of when it did not work for further investigation.

Bug type: Game

Brief bug summary: ETC Tab 4 Slot Coupon not working as intended

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Get a character past level 101 and do the Goblin Night Market event for Phan's Golbin Baton
    2. Collect 200 (or 400) coins and get a Buckwheat Jelly.
    3. Buy a selective 8 slot coupon and use it on ETC tab. You should go from 52 ETC slots to 60 slots.
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to go from 60 ETC slots to 68 slots.
    5. Go to Henesys General store and walk up a bit (halfway between the portal and Luna)
    6. Use your mouse and buy an ETC Tab 4 Slot Coupon from Luna the Merchant and use it while still in the Henesys General store.
    7. Bug will apply and the coupon will not expand slot.

Character name: Beleroth

Character level: 108 (204 now)

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: ~April 3, 2020, 10 pm EST.