[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to completely login

djwhitebootydjwhitebooty
Reactions: 330
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting
I was able to get into the game at first, I fiddled around with a character, then tried to go into the cash shop. Nothing would load and I logged out. Logged back in, now I'm getting the "Already logged in!" Error and it just pops up "are you ready to quit?" indefinitely until I close the game. I was able to change my PIC successfully before this happened.

Comments

• nehidudenehidude
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2020
    I haven't played in a few years, so I went back on to play and had the game crash about 20 seconds after my character loaded in. I have reinstalled both maplestory and the nexon launcher.

The error code is NGS Update Error: 0xe1000502(-520092414)

Has anyone seen this before or know a fix? Attempts to fix so far:

- Complete uninstall of Nexon Launcher and Maplestory and reinstall
    - Transferring the BlackCipher folder from a working Maplestory version (my brothers computer)

Hope its an easy fix!
  • JakeXLD7JakeXLD7
    Reactions: 800
    edited April 2020
    Bug type: Disconnect

Brief bug summary: When I log-in and try to enter the storage at Nameless Town channel 9 and ESC through the keyboard its disconnect me from the server. Happened twice.
    I thought that I miss clicked the nodestone NPC so I esc and got disconnected twice (probably from the new update that storage need PIC confirm)

Character name: BeautyBeast

Character level: 207

Character job: Hero

World name: REBOOT europe

Date and time of the incident: ~20 minutes after the maint over
  • MysteryMystery
    Reactions: 1,345
    edited April 2020
    Yeah almost everyone i know is having the same issue. I did manage to change my pic, went online. Nothing worked for me though, including my perma hyper tele rock, maple guide etc. I decided to relog and see if that fixed it and now it says my ID is already logged in for around 10 minutes already. Many people having the same issues.
  • djwhitebootydjwhitebooty
    edited April 2020
    Mystery wrote: »
    Yeah almost everyone i know is having the same issue. I did manage to change my pic, went online. Nothing worked for me though, including my perma hyper tele rock, maple guide etc. I decided to relog and see if that fixed it and now it says my ID is already logged in for around 10 minutes already. Many people having the same issues.
    Ahh the good old-fashioned post-patch bug-a-thon. I didn't see a thread on it so I assumed it maybe have been an uncommon occurrence. Hopefully they patch it up soon.
  • andy0938andy0938
    Yep.. Having the same issue on my end, logged in for a couple of minutes then tried changing characters, only to disconnect and being told I am still logged in until now..
  • SumimiSumimi
    Looks like reboot server's channels are crashing in rotation.

With only half of the channels up in one go I don't think this is much of a surprise.
  • KazumiKazumi
    Reactions: 700
    edited April 2020
    I'm having the same issue. I hope this gets fixed SOON. Damn it.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited April 2020
    Same issue here. Plus a great deal of lag.

Oh, and now it thinks I'm already logged in. My toon is being held hostage.
  • PokerStarPokerStar
    Reactions: 860
    edited April 2020
    Oh boy, here comes the unschedule server check!
    djwhitebooty
  • OkitsMsOkitsMs
    Reactions: 885
    edited April 2020
    I'm having the same issue lol. :(
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited April 2020
    Same issue here, from time to time i manage to log in, play a few mins then crash, then says i'm already logged in. If i manage to log back in after a bit, my char went through a roll back, lose some of the coins i collected
  • OkitsMsOkitsMs
    Reactions: 885
    edited April 2020
    I restarted my PC and that seems to have worked.
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    Reactions: 410
    edited April 2020
    Well thanks to the server not working I lost todays exp boost gift and im losing out on 4hr double exp and drop boosters as well as a 1 day teleport rock from the store. I hope I get the time im losing due to the problems back.
    edited April 2020
    It's hit or miss which channels work. Sometimes i can get in and play for a bit before I get kicked off..
  • KazumiKazumi
    Reactions: 700
    edited April 2020
    Well thanks to the server not working I lost todays exp boost gift and im losing out on 4hr double exp and drop boosters as well as a 1 day teleport rock from the store. I hope I get the time im losing due to the problems back.

Me too. I'm losing my teleport rock and the exp boost.
  • RagRagRagRag
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
    Well they finally posted a maintenance notice. I bought a 2x 4 hour coupon but it looks like I won't be able to use it xD At least they're getting on it.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/57468/unscheduled-maintenance-april-22-2020
  • MayoWarrior13MayoWarrior13
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2020
    typical stupid nexon
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited April 2020
    At least THIS time I was able to log on between 8 and 9 to continue the FriendStory hidden quest. Hopefully I won't have to start over again.

Gotta admit though, the Pixel mini-games are kinda fun....
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    Reactions: 420
    Same issue here, now i cant start the app.