[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cubing and stamps are broken

KinsyyKinsyy
Reactions: 100
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting
Cubing my gear (three lined) has resulted in 1 line potentials and when I attempted to stamp the lines back successful attempts did not increase the lines.

Comments

• DcRockerDcRocker
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2020
    Ok, so its the cubes and stamp? I thought it was the frozen gear period, revealed their potentials and got all 1 lines and stamp cant seem to go past 2 lines even if it works. The frozen second weapon i got to 2 lines but did 3 silver and a gold stamp none worked. Could be why my master cubes brought my frozen bow to unique with 3 cubes which kinda sucked for me since all i got are occult cubes now.
  • KinsyyKinsyy
    edited April 2020
    Naw it's not even just on frozen gear , the 2 pieces I screwed up on were faf :C
  • ValgeValge
    edited April 2020
    Hi I recently used a gold potential stamp on one of my items; it said that I had successfully expanded my potential slot however, afterwards I found that it did not add an extra line of potential to my item.
  • DcRockerDcRocker
    edited April 2020
    Heads up, there is already a thread for the potential/cubing/stamps being bugged atm. But it has been reported issue.
  • LeftclickillLeftclickill
    I just had the same thing happen, unlike you i tried it again and just wasted another gold potential stamp.
  • ShintonsShintons
    edited April 2020
    Bug type: Cubing

Brief bug summary: Cubing rare items with cubes shadow-erases lines

More details: The lines stats are gone but the line itself is still there; lines are unable to be added via stamps

Notice the blank space where the lines are supposed to be
    ZbUEGjk.png

gif of it in action here

Steps to reproduce: Cube a 3L rare item with cube, only meister and occult tested so far

Character name: Kimitons

Character level: 230

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 4/23 2AM EST

Please fix my glitched equips.
  • TomTheCanuckTomTheCanuck
    edited April 2020
    Title.
  • ms1099ms1099
    edited April 2020
    I just used occult cubes on my 3 line rare item and it deleted 2 of my lines ???? This never happened before unless they changed the occult cube...my 3 line item is only 1 line now.
  • SumoslammerSumoslammer
    edited April 2020
    After the pixel party update I received occult cubes from boss runs.

I had a 3-line rare potential on my kanna treasure ring. I lost two lines of potential and used stamps. I cubed like normal and continued to click One More Try. After using 2 cubes the potential was reduced to only 1-line rare potential. Can my potential lines be restored?

IGN- Sumoslammer
    Level- 201
    Job- Hayato
    World- Reboot
    Time zone - EST
    Approx time - 0145 EST
  • FluquorFluquor
    edited April 2020
    Title explains exactly what it is, clipped here by a friend, shows that an original two or three line item of rare potential will be reduced down to 1 line upon cubing, and can't be stamped up.

https://streamable.com/mva1s6
  • CazkCazk
    edited April 2020
    Bug type: Equip item, Absolab Knight Gloves

Brief bug summary: After the patch, I bought the AbsoLab Knight Gloves in the Action House. It was clean and had 3 lines of potential (Rare). I used spell traces to scroll the gloves and it reached "+7" with 70% ATT Scrolls using spell traces. After that I crafted 1 Master Craftman's Cube, I used the cube on the gloves and suddenly it went from 3 Rare potential lines to 1 Rare potential line.

More details: I wasted red cube fragments to buy Gold potential stamps so it would increase to 2 lines and then to 3 lines. While it said it was successfully expanded 2 times (After using 2 Gold potential stamps), the potential was still with 1 line. I thought maybe it was me that I am not reading very well. So I bought more potential stamps from the legion coin and the chat said the same "successfully expanded" 2 times because I used two of them and the item was still with 1 rare potential line.
    After all that frustration, I used and Innocense scroll on the gloves and bought an epic potential scroll from the action house to reset the potential. After that I used the
    magnifying glass and it appeared with 1 epic potential line. Then as a final try, bought some occult cubes (x3 its cost after the patch), used them and the item still was wih 1 potential line.

Character name: CazkSlayer

Character level: 202

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 4/23 00:00 - 03:00 hrs Pacific Time
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2020
    I used 4 Perfect Potential Stamps that which has 100% chance to add 3rd potential line to boss accessory set for my mega burning characters. It lighted up properly(yellow maple thing above character), but it didn't add the 3rd line. Logged out to see if that was a lag, but it is not.
  • tnTidetnTide
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2020
    Can confirm, have video evidence of this.

• TranslatedTranslated
    edited April 2020
    Hello, I got the Gold potential stamp from the pixel event and I'm trying to use it on my equipment but every time I use it, it says it was successful but then no lines are added. Is this a bug or?
    (Only tried on my Zero. Haven't tried on any other characters yet)
  • TranslatedTranslated
    edited April 2020
    I've wasted like 100 of my pixel coins now because of it
  • erbiusoneerbiusone
    edited April 2020
    Used Gold Potential Stamp, dialogue said "Successfully expanded Potential slots" but no additional line of potential was added to my Absolab Knight Shoulder with 1 line of Potential.

Item description clearly states "Select a piece of equipment with less than 3 Potential Lines to add 1 additional line of potential"

How do I get from 1 line of potential to 2 lines or 3 lines?

Please advise
  • erbiusoneerbiusone
    edited April 2020
    Potential.png
  • oNightDreamSoNightDreamS
    edited April 2020
    Bug type: Game-play

Brief bug summary: Potential stamp not functioning

More details: Used up 26 potential stamps (2 gold 80% and 24 silver 50%) on my secondary weapon, all of them failed.

Steps to reproduce: Using potential stamps on items

Character name: xxNDreamS

Character level: 204

Character job: Pathfinder

World name: NA Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 9:25 pm 24/4/2020 (AEST)
  • nestorisherenestorishere
    Same thing happened to me except with a silver stamp. Text box said it was successful but no line was added. this is for a rare equip.
  • AreBeeAreBee
    I have the exact same issue bro