[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Initial Familiar Naming System is Gone?

AK712AK712
Reactions: 1,840
edited April 2020 in General Chat
Can anyone else confirm that they are unable to name a familiar on its entry into the new system?

I received several Booster Packs from the new UI for the amount of familiars I gathered. I opened them all and registered the first one, but noticed that it didn't give me an option to rename it. I went into the UI and found it, then clicked on the pencil to change the name, but found it required 2 million mesos (a steep sum!).

Are we no longer able to rename our familiars the first time we put them into the new UI? I didn't want to put this in the "Bug Reporting" section because I wasn't sure if it was intended or not.

Comments

• QuilavaQuilava
    Reactions: 870
    edited April 2020
    You can rename them by clicking on the pencil icon in the ui. It costs 2mil to do so, but with all the bugs going on there is a chance that it will reset. EDIT: nvm, didn't read what you posted all the way.