[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Possible Familiar Bug - Need checks

Hanz_SoloHanz_Solo
Reactions: 400
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting
I think its safe to say some of the Old legacy Pq boss's drop rate is non existant / needs to be updated.

100 runs if Ludi PQ since patch, with 229% Drop base, + Max Hs + Familiar , + 10 familiar and wealth pot / ( 30 minutes of 2x drop) - and no familiar .

If anyone has gotten alishar since patch, please let me know - could be outlier.

Comments

• Icewave21Icewave21
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited April 2020
    Safe to assume that it's not going to be feasible to unlock any badges that have a boss on them. I have killed exactly 400 Timers since the revamp and I have gotten 0 cards.
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited April 2020
    Most familiars that are needed for badges don't drop or they are monsters they cant even be accessed anymore, Nexon didn't take a minute to double-check the badge monsters and implement/remove stuff to make most of the badges actually obtainable.
  • Hanz_SoloHanz_Solo
    Reactions: 400
    edited April 2020
    @icewave21 - i got timer after 1 full wave of channels. (and my previous experience for field boss's put my average at about 2 full cc's per familiar - this at 229 base + hs + spider ) - this was prior to the Friday night Maint fuckery