[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My character is stuck in Lion Heart Castle map.

kingikiditkingikidit
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hi I logged into a character from like 2013/14 and used a Lion Heart castle quest teleport scroll and it brought me to a map. “Roof of the Fourth Tower” I tried exiting the only portal but it says “You must meet the special conditions for this quest.” I tried everything from using my maple return skill, trying the event map teleport, and even quests that take you to different destinations. I’m literally stuck here. There’s also no NPC’s only 1 portal. What do I do? Even boss party matching doesn’t allow me to teleport out.

Tried everything from guild teleport, using silent crusade teleport, literally any type of teleport/skill out of a map, and relogging. Please help.

Comments

• GuindasteGuindaste
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited April 2020
    Submit a ticket to nexon support center and provide them your character name and world so they can reset it
    kingikidit