[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove the pic from the storages

ArrorArror
Reactions: 1,170
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
At the patch notes it says
"Fixed an issue where Portable Storage could not be opened when the PIC was entered."

Now the real issue is not when the storage could not be opened
the real issue is there's a pic on the storage.
no logic
please remove that
Ty.
have a nice day
bazzyYacypat159nathanknightChoicesTurtlesRockHuskyDMzmintCutieMiku

Comments

• zmintzmint
    Reactions: 635
    edited May 2020
    Yeah very inconvenient. Also if a hacker logged in to my character then they already know my pic, so not sure why we need to enter it every time. The wider keyboard makes this even more annoying.
    pat159darikChoicesHuskyDM
  • LostxLostx
    Reactions: 1,265
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Another huge issue to having is if you Stream the game. It either means you have to do a forced screen block, or just give up your PIC. Which is far more annoying compared to the Node one. It's a HUGE bane to streaming the game.
    pat159SlicedTimeHuskyDMzmint
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited May 2020
    Completely pointless and unnecessary, worst part is, they STILL didn't fix the dumb cooldown on the storage. So someitmes you waste your time entering the PIC and "oh woops you're on cooldown! Please try again!" Can we get a storage cooldown reduction potentential on items to help with this? LOL
    darikChoicesHuskyDM
  • nathanknightnathanknight
    Reactions: 840
    edited May 2020
    I think better to remove the PIC in the storage room.
    darikpat159HuskyDMzmint
  • val98val98
    Reactions: 380
    edited May 2020
    I think better to remove the PIC in the storage room.

at the very least, let us have the option to turn the darn thing off
    pat159
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited May 2020
    I agree that having to do the PIC every time you dig through storage is quite annoying, but if they where going to make the storage PIC be of any use they would have you create a secondary separate pic just for that purpose otherwise it is a waste of the players time since the hacker already would have access to your PIC in the first place like zmint mentions.
  • ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited May 2020
    While the feature serves no purpose on GMS, it is not meant to protect you from hackers using your account
    It is meant to protect you when playing from a shared PC or in public which is actually a thing in Korea, home of 99% of the game's feature
    Hopefully they add an option to turn it off
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited May 2020
    Prophetie wrote: »
    While the feature serves no purpose on GMS

Then why is it on GMS.
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited May 2020
    Nexon again mindlessly implementing stuff from KMS that serves no purpose in GMS and ignoring player's request to remove such features.
  • ResetReset
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited May 2020
    They need to remove making you enter the PIC when you talk to the NPC in arcane river to manage your nodes as well. Ridiculous copy-paste feature from KMS.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited May 2020
    Prophetie wrote: »
    While the feature serves no purpose on GMS, it is not meant to protect you from hackers using your account
    It is meant to protect you when playing from a shared PC or in public which is actually a thing in Korea, home of 99% of the game's feature
    Hopefully they add an option to turn it off

Its another thing lazily copied from KMS into GMS without any regards of sense. GMS is not KMS and GMS is way too lazy to even do their work. Like a lot of stuff I doubt they'll listen to any of the posts relevant to it, but if it needs to then keep on complaining, someone has to give in the end.