[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Haunted Mansion quest bug[Ludmila's Ball Dress]

Comments

• ScytheeScythee
    Reactions: 450
    edited October 2016
    Janna
    Janna said:

Was just searching for answers to this question. AGH. At least I did it on an alt first, so now I know to be careful on my main.
    Yeah.. but you can't control it if you get crashed or d/ced
  • ItsHighnoonItsHighnoon
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    any patches yet?
  • AfriscotAfriscot
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    I experienced the problem for the first time on my Fire/Poison Wizard yesterday.
    After killing the ghosts, no matter how many times she attacked or clicked the chest nothing would happen.
    Strangely enough, though, when she the left the room and returned to try it again, it worked and she was able to finally get the dress.
    Perhaps leaving and re-entering the room can sometimes solve the problem. I doubt this will work for everyone, but I suppose it's worth a try and beats waiting on Nexon to eventually deal with it.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    This bug should have been fixed by now no updates on the progress either. I'm so sick of all these incompetent college kids working for this company.
    ZeldaOfHyrule
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    Reactions: 415
    edited November 2016
    Bug type: Quest bug

Brief bug summary: cant hit or click the chest

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: go inside, kill the ghosts and you can't get the dress

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: DropmaLoot

Character level: 202

Character job: Luminous

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 2016-10-31 11:00pm est
  • LunarxRayvneLunarxRayvne
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Hi, I'm having issues with the game that consist of server lagging and constantly booting me off. I notice there are a lot of hackers in Knight Stronghold just about every map and channel. Anywhere I try to go however, the game still lags to the point where it boots me off the system. I'm also not able to complete the Haunted Mansion story line because of one little quest, Ludmilla's Ball Dress. I keep going on different channels and clicking on the chest only to find that it doesn't give me anything out of it and keeps saying "It's just a great shabby chest".
  • PharrettPharrett
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2016
    WHY ISNT THIS BEING FIXED IN NOV 3RD PATCH?!?
  • ScytheeScythee
    edited November 2016
    So here we go again, a 3rd maintenance, with all the hopes i had that this time this retarded bug will be fixed. . . but guess what?

IT HASN'T BEEN FIXED.

At first i was like: Okay it'll probably be fixed in the next maintenance. . . 2nd time i was like: Probably going to take a lil bit more, because I DUNNO nexon has abit on thier heads because they screwed up with the chat channels.

But for real nexon... 3rd patch, 3weeks, and there's NOTHING.

To think that in the first 2 months i was thinking "Nexon are doing a decent job with maplestory, they seem like a nice company", but now i understand why they're being criticized by thier player base, pathetic.
    RonRon
  • PharrettPharrett
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2016
    Scythee
    Scythee said:

So here we go again, a 3rd maintenance, with all the hopes i had that this time this retarded bug will be fixed. . . but guess what?

IT HASN'T BEEN FIXED.

At first i was like: Okay it'll probably be fixed in the next maintenance. . . 2nd time i was like: Probably going to take a lil bit more, because I DUNNO nexon has abit on thier heads because they screwed up with the chat channels.

But for real nexon... 3rd patch, 3weeks, and there's NOTHING.

To think that in the first 2 months i was thinking "Nexon are doing a decent job with maplestory, they seem like a nice company", but now i understand why they're being criticized but thier player base, pathetic.
    DUDE I FEEL THE SAME WAY IM SO ANNOYED
  • JannaJanna
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    Any updates? Event's ending in 9 days and Halloween is already over.
  • ScytheeScythee
    edited November 2016
    Janna
    Janna said:

Any updates? Event's ending in 9 days and Halloween is already over.
    Still 0 updates whatsoever about when or if it'll get fixed.

4weeks +- and still counting... let's see how this event never get fixed, and the ones who got bugged will never get their mask.
  • ScytheeScythee
    edited November 2016
    UPDATE: THE CHEST HAS BEEN FIXED, HOORAY!!!!!
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited November 2016
    I got this bug today. Any way to fix it? I cant quit the quest
  • SlyElementSlyElement
    Reactions: 970
    edited November 2016
    Damn. I just encountered this. There is nothing I can do?
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Players were saying it was fixed after the last maintenance. You have the exact same causes and effects as listed here prior to the maintenance?
  • SlyElementSlyElement
    Reactions: 970
    edited November 2016
    OK I got it to work! Try logging out and then back in and then go into the attic. Click on the chest than hit it. Click on it only ONCE. One click then hit.