[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game wont launch

DIOSTICKSDIOSTICKS
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
i got no idea what to do i tried almost all the fixes i could find online and yet nothing works the game would launch it would open straight into a white screen and if left alone nothing would happen and if touched will turn black and crush i am honesly lost i want to play the game and i just cant

Comments

• DanDarkHolmeDanDarkHolme
    I have the same problem, I haven't been able to play at all for the past 3 days, Tried everything i've seen on Reddit/Forums and such.
    No idea what to do.
    Some users suggested using CCleaner, which i refuse to install and run just to be able to run the game.
  • Sh0wPhantomSh0wPhantom
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited May 2020
    Yo , have they same problem and looking for a solution to the problem.
    Hopefully they will post that they are at least aware of this.
  • DanDarkHolmeDanDarkHolme
    edited May 2020
    Hi, I got my game fixed by switching to the Inbuilt admin account.
    That way i got past the White screen issue
    This is how i did it (Make sure to set a password)
    https://www.ghacks.net/2014/11/12/how-to-enable-the-hidden-windows-10-administrator-account/

However, the annoying part is that you need to setup all your user things and stuff again.
    I wish there was a way to not have to switch to the admin account to play this game.
  • cartiantycartianty
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2020
    Same here white screen then inlog screen that you cant read and no game to play. What is going on with the nexon launcher ??? I want to play and not this shiet.
    Every time its the same thing in log probs and no resolution !!!!
  • NokinhoNokinho
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    it's past time for Nexon to make a change. We are in the middle of 2020 and have a problem from years ago. I honestly would like to hear from Nexon that at least they are doing something to solve it, or if they are testing a new login screen because the way it is .. LET'S TAKE SOME ATTITUDE MRS. NEXON !!!