[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game wont launch

DIOSTICKSDIOSTICKS
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
i got no idea what to do i tried almost all the fixes i could find online and yet nothing works the game would launch it would open straight into a white screen and if left alone nothing would happen and if touched will turn black and crush i am honesly lost i want to play the game and i just cant

Comments

• DanDarkHolmeDanDarkHolme
    I have the same problem, I haven't been able to play at all for the past 3 days, Tried everything i've seen on Reddit/Forums and such.
    No idea what to do.
    Some users suggested using CCleaner, which i refuse to install and run just to be able to run the game.
  • Sh0wPhantomSh0wPhantom
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited May 2020
    Yo , have they same problem and looking for a solution to the problem.
    Hopefully they will post that they are at least aware of this.
  • DanDarkHolmeDanDarkHolme
    edited May 2020
    Hi, I got my game fixed by switching to the Inbuilt admin account.
    That way i got past the White screen issue
    This is how i did it (Make sure to set a password)
    https://www.ghacks.net/2014/11/12/how-to-enable-the-hidden-windows-10-administrator-account/

However, the annoying part is that you need to setup all your user things and stuff again.
    I wish there was a way to not have to switch to the admin account to play this game.
  • cartiantycartianty
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2020
    Same here white screen then inlog screen that you cant read and no game to play. What is going on with the nexon launcher ??? I want to play and not this shiet.
    Every time its the same thing in log probs and no resolution !!!!
  • NokinhoNokinho
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    it's past time for Nexon to make a change. We are in the middle of 2020 and have a problem from years ago. I honestly would like to hear from Nexon that at least they are doing something to solve it, or if they are testing a new login screen because the way it is .. LET'S TAKE SOME ATTITUDE MRS. NEXON !!!