[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Redo a Burning character ?

EtherealburstEtherealburst
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Hello guys

I was wondering if we could still delete a burning character and be able to still make another one? I have this lv 151 burning character i kinda dislike that i wished to delete to make a brand new one before the pixel event ends..

My questions are : Is it still possible to do so ? And if it is, will i still be able to claim the frozen set gift box and such?

Comments

• HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited May 2020
    I don't know if you can delete and redo a burning character having just reached past the level burning helps you reach. You can do it if you haven't yet gotten to that level AFAIK.

You could also use the Burninator from the event shop to get a second burning character and keep the 151 character for legion purposes.
  • EtherealburstEtherealburst
    edited May 2020
    Well i already used my burninator on a second character :) I guess i won't try to delete my first burning character, just in case it doesn't work because i exceeded the lvl limit , just like you said :/ It's a shame tho, i wanted to experiment another class .
  • EdheartEdheart
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    You can farm pixel coins and purchase another burn.
  • EtherealburstEtherealburst
    edited May 2020
    Like i said, i already used the burninator on a second character. But I'm not satisfied with the first one i burned (without the item) :/ Still wondering if i can just delete it and remake one with the effect, even tho my first one is past lvl 150.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    I'm pretty sure you can, as the burned character keeps the small burn effect around it on the character select screen once you've reached 150. It's still a burned character, of which there is a one-per-world limit, so deleting it at any point will free up the burn to be used again. Though at this point it's less about "can you" and more "should you"; the burning event ends the 19th.