[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

periodic server lag (SEVERE)

GPINKSGPINKS
Reactions: 905
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Everybody in Bera server has been getting severe server lag and disconnection from the game for past couple days
I hope you guys already noticed and been planning to solve this issue because it is very irritating to have this lag while bossing or doing time limited daily quests.

hwaseVisualK31

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2020
    Game keeps freezing(not screen freeze, just server disconnection) even though my internet connection is just fine.
    hwaseVisualK31
  • hwasehwase
    Reactions: 100
    +1 got dced multiple times, every day, at different points in time of the day, early morning like 4am, middle afternoon, late evening, doesn't matter.

I play reboot as well and never had lag spikes nor d/cs. It's only a Bera thing.
    My ISP is fine, with 70 mbps, CAT8 cable hooked directly in my PC so I doubt it's due to connectivity from my internet.

Please find a solution to this, I'm sure there is many way to mitigate the lag.

If more people are on board for a fix, show your support here, seriously.
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2020
    I'm having the same problem as well in Scania. Constant lag spikes, freezes and getting d/c multiple times a day.
  • GPINKSGPINKS
    Reactions: 905
    edited May 2020
    what was the point of maintenance when you guys did not fix anything?
    still lags and dc
    EXdestVisualK31
  • VisualK31VisualK31
    Reactions: 235
    edited May 2020
    Seconded. Being a player in Elysium, I must say that disconnection and crashes have become exponentially worse following the May 18 update.
    Tonight, I had a chain of 7 crashes, in which I had been online for less than 2 minutes each time, before I gave up.
    Please acknowledge these crashes and let us know when it will be worked on.