[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

An Open Letter to Global Maplestory Management

Comments

• TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited May 2020
    Mooosh wrote: »
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Mooosh wrote: »
    I mean look at their glassdoor review. Even the good reviews say their upper-management is bad news for developing a quality game.

https://glassdoor.com/Reviews/NEXON-Reviews-E143099.htm

"Upper management/executives are clueless about what makes a game good and the Western market in general"

You don't say. Wouldn't surprise me then that the dev team already has a whole stack of fixes done but its thrown aside because... who really knows honestly.

Since things like these forums and support tickets generally never reach the management, maybe these managers need to be blasted on twitter (Either Anna herself or whoever she answers to)?

If only anyone cared to do so. Maplers nowadays just put up with nexons poop and go about their farming. I doubt upper management would listen to the players, and I doubt that nexon even has the infrastructure to get these important issues to them. Everything is all controlled by over-seas KMS, it is a lost cause.

It is up to GMS to try to convey how important it is to fix the issues the players want fixed. And even if they did, KMS probably still wouldn't care. Just look at all the unpopular changes. KMS removed potable badges just because that's what they wanted for the game, even though it is not ideal for GMS.
    WONDERGUYToBeYourHero
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited May 2020
    If only anyone cared to do so. Maplers nowadays just put up with nexons poop and go about their farming. I doubt upper management would listen to the players, and I doubt that nexon even has the infrastructure to get these important issues to them. Everything is all controlled by over-seas KMS, it is a lost cause.

It is up to GMS to try to convey how important it is to fix the issues the players want fixed. And even if they did, KMS probably still wouldn't care. Just look at all the unpopular changes. KMS removed potable badges just because that's what they wanted for the game, even though it is not ideal for GMS.

Too invested to leave on lasts so long. It would make a lot more noise if highly regarded players started leaving in droves, but then I'm sure Nexon's answer would be to close the game rather than fix it.