[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

POLL: Cash Transfer for Adele Release!

TropismTropism
Reactions: 1,415
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know it's usually once a year, but if we have enough votes, I'm sure Nexon would take it semi-seriously. I think I speak for the majority but if not, please vote. I'd love to have all our hard-earned NX items & permanent teleport rocks available for the Adele release.
Your votes help us all.
Destellos
  1. Would you like to see a cash transfer event for Adele release?11 votes
    1. Yes
       82% (9 votes)
    2. No
       18% (2 votes)
    3. I'm not bothered
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• DestellosDestellos
    Reactions: 720
    edited May 2020
    it would be one of the most amazing things Nexon could do with maple, allow world cash transfer. i have a couple of characters that i no longer use and i would like to transfer that NX to them, please Nexon let us transfer our cash items within the same world :(
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    I'm for this but it doesn't matter.

Nexon plans their events 6+ months ahead and has zero flexibility. It's honestly perplexing a software company can operate this way.

It's also shocking they haven't implemented a way for us to pay to move individual cash items whenever we want. (think psok for cash items within your account). In addition to the regularly occurring cash transfer event.