[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need Help With Range

TalicarTalicar
Reactions: 100
edited May 2020 in General Chat
So currently I'm a lvl 200 Pathfinder on Reboot and I have about 183k min range and 195k min with buffs. I do have 100% crit with 36% damage (see attached), but I can't really do bosses. Right now I have sw weapon, 3 sengoku, 5 mesteria, and 4 frozen. My plan is to go to 3 mesteria and the current event 6 piece soon. Pretty much anything above ~3-5 bil hp I can't do so I was hoping for any tips you guys had for increasing range, I know about link skills and if possible I'd rather leave those to later because of how long that will take. I also play solo because I don't really know anybody who plays, sadly.

open?id=13vTvQLxOyRdtM2vrtzp9UHoRVxEl1_pD
open?id=1SRF-jsDGM30g-XXyEW7bmgzQwwiP6JgG

Comments

• TalicarTalicar
    edited May 2020
    I think I posted it twice on accident, sorry.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited May 2020
    A big help in dps is just literally min maxing your legion setup for boss dmg and crit dmg then work into IED as needed, that alone will make your dmg to just about anything soar.
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited May 2020
    symbols, cra+absolab sets (cra hat,top,bot, abso shoulder,glove,shoe,cape,weapon) gollux stuff eventually. You can get decent amounts of meso by just doing weekly quests in haven/DWT and also extracting the 90+ equipments for superior crystals.
    Also take advantage of burning events to get 151/200 lvl mules to get legion and links.
  • TalicarTalicar
    edited May 2020
    What do you mean by Symbols and what are Haven/DWT?