[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No resolution options

HeisolHeisol
Reactions: 200
edited November 2019 in Tech Support
Bug Type: Resolution

Bug Summary:
I logged on and to my surprise my screen was badly cropped and I was unable to change my resolution settings. I have attempted to reinstall Maplestory on 4 occasions to different external and internal ssds and harddrives and have tried the repair installation option. Attempted to reinstall the nexon launcher and restart my computer. None of those methods helped. My screen is 1366 x 768 and I've been able to have resolution options along with proper full screen in the past on this computer. I've turned V-Sync on and off, along with window mode and restarted with all those options to no avail.

How to replicate: No idea

World: Aurora
Character: Elithuil
Map name: Henesys, Scrapyard Haven, Scrapyard Hill 1-3, El Nath

It looks proper in this screenshot besides the no resolution options in the settings but the screenshot cut off the cropping from the resolution default.

unknown.png

Comments

• renanvega7renanvega7
    Reactions: 100
    I am having the same exact issue as you, did you find how to fix this. This happened to me out of no where while I was playing